Total Solution Total Solution: x Nee x ... This is my year... 2013

x Nee x

Gold Member
Hi,

I have done Exante before ... Lost track, dieted again, binged, diet, binge and so on....

After successfully stuffing myself like a mad women over Christmas I am ready to start again. I ordered the months bumper pack like I used to and a few carbonara's to help me if I get desperate.

The order came today eek so relieved to know exactly what I will be doing, sad as it may be but I have missed exante.

So .. The start date is... The 1st or 2nd, just want to make sure there is nothing happening for New Year's Day then going to get on it.

I will post a start weight and join in some challenges too once I know which date I am starting.

Hope to get/see some buddy's on here :)

Xx

Hey Nee, I remember seeing you on another section on here a long time ago (I cant remember where!)

Good luck with exante!
I have managed to stick to it for about 5 months now....and that was after trying and failing about 100 times!

Hi ya,

I recognise your name too :)

I'm so keen to start but trying to look at the little extras that I can get before starting.

I used to buy a drink from tescos that was ok on the diet...can't think for the life of me what it's called!! It was a soft drink or a juice!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

hhmmm sometimes I have the tescos hi-juice, it has no citric acid in it and it's done me no harm.

The tesco strawberry water is also ok to drink while doing exante, in fact I have 2 bottles of it a day because plain water just got too boring!

Hi Nee,

Good luck with Exante. I hope 2013 is your year - just like it hope it is mine.
Sometimes its good to have the rules set in stone so you cant deviate - I wish I too could use exante but for me it has to be calorie counting and exercise.

You can do it!

welcome back Nee im sure u can do it once uset your mind to it

hhmmm sometimes I have the tescos hi-juice, it has no citric acid in it and it's done me no harm.

The tesco strawberry water is also ok to drink while doing exante, in fact I have 2 bottles of it a day because plain water just got too boring!

I got some tesco light choices cranberry juice which was citric acid free, I struggle with water but going to try my best x

Hi Nee,

Good luck with Exante. I hope 2013 is your year - just like it hope it is mine.
Sometimes its good to have the rules set in stone so you cant deviate - I wish I too could use exante but for me it has to be calorie counting and exercise.

You can do it!

Yes fingers crossed!!

We can both do it x

Good luck Nee and everyone else - we can do it! x

Happy New Year Miniminers xx

Happy new year :)

Well I have feasted on everything possible, I know that will possibly make it harder but at the min the thought of food is making me feel sick ha ha

Roll on tomorrow morning for the WI and to start exante eeek

Morning,

I have weighed this morning and not impressed.... 19st 10lbs!!! That's 12lbs up from last January!!

Currently sipping my first shake (banana) whilst updating my stats. Here is to day one!!

Hiya! I started yesterday. Lost some weight last year on Exante but fell off the waggon with an almighty bump and have since got even bigger than i was to start, So now it's time i win this battle with my weight once and for all! Been yo-yoing for years from 9st to 15st. This is definitely my year and i will do it. Good luck hun x

Good luck Nee :D
I'm up nearly 3 stone from last year .:eek:, but still less than my heaviest......
We just have to keep trying :)

Hiya! I started yesterday. Lost some weight last year on Exante but fell off the waggon with an almighty bump and have since got even bigger than i was to start, So now it's time i win this battle with my weight once and for all! Been yo-yoing for years from 9st to 15st. This is definitely my year and i will do it. Good luck hun x

I think 2013 is the year, good luck with yours and keep me updated :)

Good luck Nee :D
I'm up nearly 3 stone from last year .:eek:, but still less than my heaviest......
We just have to keep trying :)

Thank you, yes, got to keep trying, we can do this.

Back