Total Solution Total Solution: x Nee x ... This is my year... 2013

Going well so far, I did slip up last night but very minor and then today as I didn't get home till late I didn't bother having a pack as thought it was too late to have something and now I'm starving oops!

So had a shake and a bar and nothing else. I'm now very keen to get to the morning so I can have a shake :)

Hey there Née slip ups happen do happen to us all....Get back onboard straightaway tomorrow well today actually it is Friday now can't wait 2 av my 1st shake my first day woo woo here goes have a gud day 100% all the way.

Hey there Née slip ups happen do happen to us all....Get back onboard straightaway tomorrow well today actually it is Friday now can't wait 2 av my 1st shake my first day woo woo here goes have a gud day 100% all the way.

Good luck for starting, I'm sure you will be fine, I think I was too early to not take temptation, but today (Thursday) has been good so am really pleased.

Let me know how u get on :)

Just having my morning shake, and am so happy to be having something after missing one pack yesterday.

Here's to another good day :)

Hey hun,thought i would POP in here and say hi too... Xxx

Morning morning so far 1st day in had a lush vanilla shake mixed with some crushed coffee granules it worked!! Sounds a bit iffy but tastes gud porridge will b 4 lunch and then another shake later av a gud 100% day all an remember to keep reading the posts on here they are really encouraging.

Hey hun,thought i would POP in here and say hi too... Xxx

Thanks kes :)

Morning morning so far 1st day in had a lush vanilla shake mixed with some crushed coffee granules it worked!! Sounds a bit iffy but tastes gud porridge will b 4 lunch and then another shake later av a gud 100% day all an remember to keep reading the posts on here they are really encouraging.

I love the vanilla but never tried it with coffee bet that's actually really nice, I may have to try it :) hope the rest of your day goes ok :)

Yesterday went well. But was rushing around yesterday afternoon and was out last night so ended up missing my last pack again so whilst I was out had a packet of salted peanuts but not sure if that's good or really bad, no excuses this weekend though so gonna stick to the packs :)

That's why I love Cambridge, they do the premade packs, that I gray keep a couple in the car and then I have them if my plans are not according to schedule....

Good luck for the weekend...

What are you doing for work these days hun?

That's why I love Cambridge, they do the premade packs, that I gray keep a couple in the car and then I have them if my plans are not according to schedule....

Good luck for the weekend...

What are you doing for work these days hun?

Having pre-made would be good, mind you I suppose I could have had a bar :)

I'm working as a Theatre Technician and teaching lighting and stage management in a college, then part time as a receptionist/accounts to top up my money. Back at my parents too, so not at the address you had, still with the OH but had a few bumps :/

Have you heard about the interview?

Only what I've posted on my page... Hopefully shouldn't be too long now before I hear anything else.

Hope things are ok Hun. And that today was ok

Hi! I'm so glad to find folk who are in the same boat as me! I'm desperate to shed the pounds in order to wear bikini on holiday during the Easter hols! Have put on a stone over the holidays & need to shed 3st in 12 weeks!!!!! Eeeek!!! Be honest...do you think this is possible?

Any advice/help warmly welcomed!!!:)

3 words

Lets do this

Only what I've posted on my page... Hopefully shouldn't be too long now before I hear anything else.

Hope things are ok Hun. And that today was ok

Fingers crossed for you, keep us posted.

Today has been good, roll on tomorrow.

X

Hi! I'm so glad to find folk who are in the same boat as me! I'm desperate to shed the pounds in order to wear bikini on holiday during the Easter hols! Have put on a stone over the holidays & need to shed 3st in 12 weeks!!!!! Eeeek!!! Be honest...do you think this is possible?

Any advice/help warmly welcomed!!!:)

On this diet 3 stone isn't to be ruled out but you have to remember your at a lower starting weight so the weight may not drop off as quickly. Don't put too much pressure on yourself but keep going :)

3 words

Lets do this

He'll yeah :) liking the post :)

Morning all,

Had my first chocolate shake this morning since restarting exante, when I was last on this diet I hated it, but I actually enjoyed it this morning!

Weird how taste can change so much!

Only 3 days till WI eeek, I just wanna know now!

hello every1 2nd day in now my God yesterday was hard 1st proper day on Exante the evening was rough but I woke up this morning and thought I did it hurrah kept reading the posts last nite an I know 4 sure that's wat kept me goin had vanilla shake already porridge for lunch and another shake later here's to another 100% day to every1 focus and stay strong.

Hi New year starters.... Im a little late behind you all I am starting on either Tuesday or Wednesday depending on when my packs arrive. Very exciting, I started a new threat but I seem to have lost it.. im so confused? xxx

We can all
Do this we seriously can
My packs arrive tomorrow text confirmation
Bars, pasta and
Porridge woop d doo daa
Let's go

hey guys 100% days for all already on Exante and the newstarters! on day 2 now yesterday was hard going 4 me personally but I made it every1 is different 1st says can go either way U guess keep up the positive vibes and read the posts cos they do help will check in later see how folks r doin.

Can someone help me with my post please? lol

Back