Total Solution Total Solution: x Nee x ... This is my year... 2013

Hi New year starters.... Im a little late behind you all I am starting on either Tuesday or Wednesday depending on when my packs arrive. Very exciting, I started a new threat but I seem to have lost it.. im so confused? xxx

There is an optin to search for a tread or go to subscribed threads or your profile where you can locate all the posts you have made.

Hope that helps?

hey guys 100% days for all already on Exante and the newstarters! on day 2 now yesterday was hard going 4 me personally but I made it every1 is different 1st says can go either way U guess keep up the positive vibes and read the posts cos they do help will check in later see how folks r doin.

hello every1 2nd day in now my God yesterday was hard 1st proper day on Exante the evening was rough but I woke up this morning and thought I did it hurrah kept reading the posts last nite an I know 4 sure that's wat kept me goin had vanilla shake already porridge for lunch and another shake later here's to another 100% day to every1 focus and stay strong.

Well done you two, keep at it :)

Roll on weigh day xx

Hi guys wat started as a good 1st day y'sterday and this morning has turned into a nightmare....had a binge this afternoon not good at all feel real bad I felt as tho I had to admit it then I can face up to it then cry cry cry just aswell I av another new day to start ova again an 2 b honest it was not even worth it....
Positive vibes for all moving into tomorrow thanks for listening.

Don't worry everyone does it, write it off don't worry about it and start again from NOW! When u get to goal ur gonna realise that this tiny slip up never stopped ur determination :) xxx

Hi guys wat started as a good 1st day y'sterday and this morning has turned into a nightmare....had a binge this afternoon not good at all feel real bad I felt as tho I had to admit it then I can face up to it then cry cry cry just aswell I av another new day to start ova again an 2 b honest it was not even worth it....
Positive vibes for all moving into tomorrow thanks for listening.

Poppy is right hun, just write it off, its so hard starting but it will gey easier.

Keep at it and were here to support xx

2 days till weigh day, well one really eeek, so hope I have a good loss!

I have saved my 2nd pack to have tonight, so I'm having a carbonara and added some broccoli then having my bar too :)

Yummmmmy very ready for my dinner hee hee

Sounds lovely :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How are you getting on Poppy?

Itching to get going but my packs never arrived today they must be coming tomorrow! Just wanna get on and get going lol xxx

Im sure it will be here tomorrow xx

Eeek weigh day tomorrow! So hoping for a good loss, but not long till I find out!

Will no doubt be posting early to keep you updated and hopefully update my stats!

Look forward to how well you have done this week Hun.

Good luck Nee :D

Good luck, im sure u have done amazing :) xxxx

Thanks everyone, time will tell very shortly, better get some sleep so I get there quicker :)

Lost 12lbs yay :)

Woop woop well done hunni that's an amazing first week.

Thanks Hun, I think that's the best amount I have ever lost in one go :)

Hope your doing ok:)

OMG get u losing 12lb in one week!!! Bloody fantastic!! Did u do anything diff this week? Xxxx

Wow well done! 12lbs all these big loses are so inspiring xx

Back