Total Solutions - Sweeteners

dh21abc

Hi lots of talk here about adding tablet sweeteners. What sweeteners are allowed? Can i have any granulated ones?
What should I avoid?

We're not allowed the granulated ones, just the tablet ones. I don't really know which ones are ok to use, I use Canderel ones.... :)

Lol lots of "ones" in my post I just noticed :p

Any tablet sweeters are okay as far as I'm aware. I certainly don't discriminate when I buy mine - whatever's cheapest gets thrown in the basket! :D And a definite no-no on the granulated sweetener

I'm going to try in the next couple of weeks to wean myself off all sweeteners! It can only help?! Only have one in my black coffee now...

I prefer Splenda as it seems to taste less of chemicals, but it's really a case of what suits your tastes.

(Something to note; I know several people who react to aspartame - getting skin conditions, headaches etc - so if you notice anything like that it's worth changing to a sweetener that doesn't contain aspartame if it makes a difference?)

what about that new stuff, truvia? Its supposed to be a sugar substitute derived from some type of leaf. Does anyone know if they do a tablet sweetner? The only sweetners I can stand is canderel, the others just taste too chemical-ly to me! *boke*

Back