Totally gone off my diet foods

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by princessnicky, 7 April 2008 Social URL.

1. princessnicky

princessnicky Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    For the last two days ive been feeling quite sick so i havent been having my CD diet things. Yest i had a bar and one shake and today i had a bar at 10am. Im not hungry at all and feel so sick and cant get this taste out my mouth.
    Should i be forcing myself to have my shakes?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Heffa

Heffa Full Member

You need your 3 a day for the vitamins and so your body doesn't go into starvation mode.
    Try having a soup or a tetra maybe?

Why not microwave a shake to make a muffin or micro a soup to make a popadom?
    Recipies are on the stickys at the top.

Good luck
    x

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

are you eating food as well? If not. You must stop what you are doing. Either have all the packs and water as per the plan or stop the diet and eat. You are risking giving yourself some serious health issues if you are only having the ocassional pack/bar and not having any food to supplement that.

Do you think you have a bug? Or do you think you are just generally feeling off colour and you just don't want the packs? While it will not do you too much harm to miss a pack every now and then... to do it over a period of time is not good. I may be overreacting - not sure what your situation is (why you are feeling as you are/why you are not wanting the packs) but I'd rather overreact than have you think it is okay to go a period of time on one pack a day

5. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

I hate them too only been on for a week.
    Only had one tetra today.

6. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

same question for you - are you eating food or just having one tetra and that is it? Do you realise that the only source of energy for your brain (ie the only thing that keeps it functioning correctly) is glycogen???? The only glycogen you are getting is that supplied by the packs. You must have all the packs. Missing the odd pack every now and then will not cause you problems but to do what you are doing is not safe. and there is the already mentioned starvation issue - which means you will not get good losses

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

even if you dont like them you have to have them,its tough when they start to taste a bit funny. Perhaps try a different one or make crisps/muffins with them.

8. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I really enjoy mine ! I need to get out more!

9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

yes sarah u do need to get out more!!! ahh only messing pet i enjoy mine aswell :p

10. cillabatty

cillabatty carol

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I was doing the same last week and my loss was down. My CDC said I went into starvation mode.
    Dont do it. Have all the packs.

11. FYP

FYP Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(10.45%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I love them all too! bars are my favourite............ohh MALT TOFFEE yum yum

12. trapped.in.a.fat.persons.

trapped.in.a.fat.persons. Destined 2 be skinny!

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh discoverd my first malt toffee 2nite fyp!!! :drool::party0038: :clap: :happy036::bliss:

Sorry 4 all these, but i cant honestly say i do believe these r better than actual real chocolate!!!:party0048:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.