TOTALLY NEW to Cambridge Diet..please help!

Jenny21yrold

Hey everyone! Im 21yrs old, weigh 13st 9lbs..im at my heaviest. Basically ive been on every diet going,ive done celebrity slim, lipotrim twice, from which i got gallstones,is this diet the sa,e as lipotrim??im looking at going on this diet as my friend suggested it as wer both wanting to loose some weight..at this point im at the end of my tether and need to get to a point where im happy about my body! But basically the worry is piling back on all the weight once ive completed the programme, i did maintenence on lipotrim at the end of my target goal and found it impossible not to eat and goge since being deprived of food for 3 months. Im 5ft 4. Im just looking for some support from peole on this diet and peoples opinions..thanks guys, Jennifer xox

Hey everyone! Im 21yrs old, weigh 13st 9lbs..im at my heaviest. Basically ive been on every diet going,ive done celebrity slim, lipotrim twice, from which i got gallstones,is this diet the sa,e as lipotrim??im looking at going on this diet as my friend suggested it as wer both wanting to loose some weight..at this point im at the end of my tether and need to get to a point where im happy about my body! But basically the worry is piling back on all the weight once ive completed the programme, i did maintenence on lipotrim at the end of my target goal and found it impossible not to eat and goge since being deprived of food for 3 months. Im 5ft 4. Im just looking for some support from peole on this diet and peoples opinions..thanks guys, Jennifer xox

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome, Lipotrim and Cambridge are similar if you do Cambridge Sole Source - which is 3 cambridge products daily..The difference is ( in my humble opinion) cambridge tastes WAY better than Lipo and also offers a greater variety in that you can get tetra packs and bars to drink/eat on the go. They also do soups and porridge. You can then work back up plans to slowly increase your calories and maintain your weight loss

Hope this info helps

If you need any more, just ask!

Best of luck
Mary
xx

Tanx a million mary..this helped alot thanks..going on it thursday with a friend and hopefully will work for me! This site is great for boosting people and encouraging people..ill be a regular visitor once ive started. Are u on this diet??amd have u lost much weight..best of luck xx

Hi Jennifer

I am doing Sole Source, so I have a shake for brekkie, choc tetra for lunch and a soup in the evening... I have been on & off for the last 4 months.. Had to come off plan for a few events ( I had planned these so knew in advance that I would be going back to food for a while ) so far though I have lost 2 stone 11 pounds and I'm going to keep going for another 2 stone... I have no patience for the down a pound one week and then up a pound the next so this diet suits me perfectly as you see results very quickly when you stay 100%.

Let me know how you get on Thurs

Mary
xx

Well done on making the Cambridge choice!!! Just a quick question though, did you have your gallbladder removed? If not then be careful! Am due to have mine out soon due to getting a large amount of gallstones and acute pancreatitis all from losing a lot of weight in a short amount of time!

After that bit of scare mongering! I really hope your journey on CD is everything you want it to be xxx

If you do it just dont cheat on it because ive just done that and made it 10x harder for myself im struggling to get bk on to it! and in 4 days i have put 4lbs back on!!!!

Back