*** Totally on Track Thursday - Hour by Hour***

Morning all...

Ooer pole dancing Lexie...I quite fancy that once I lose some weight, I bet it is great for body confidence.

Well done all you losers and good luck to those that have weigh in today. x x

Well aparently my scales are showing a whopping 1lb loss this week ?? They're rubbish 'cause Im sure I've lost more. But hay ho-it's been an 100% week for me so can't do better than that! See my CDC a week on Monday so even though TOTM will be looming I'll have a better idea of my real weight is then.

Last edited:
I'm kind of wanting to eat today, kind of. I'm just a moody cow today and part of me wants to eat crap. Though I'm not actually hungry at all so don't want to. Just shows that maybe part of my thing is the whole comfort eating. So is a good opportunity to break it. I might just go curl up in bed and not leave all day!

Cooking diner for family now, and glad I won't be eating it.
I have mention this in another thread, but is anyone put off by the smell of food?
I've got a chicken roasting and man it stinks.
Looking forward to my shake when I can rid the house of this pong

my OH was eating yorkshire puddings and mince last night and it smelt rank. i could smell the egg in the yorkies from upstairs.... urgh. saying that, i would have wolfed it rather happily :D

abz xx

Right I'm beginning to get annoyed now.

Husbands snoring kept me awake again - 4th night in a row
Period now 5 days late, 3 pregnancy tests this morning and yesterday - all negative
No "toilet" activity since Sunday - so feel minging.
Ran late for placement this morning - so stressed
Got on wrong bus home - so running late again
Late for driving lesson - stressed
Late for pole dancing - so didn't go
Home and argh. Just argh! Ate a mini bar of toblerone. Damn you weak willpower and hormones. Thats weigh in this week up the swanney then. Ignoring this weeks weigh in and concentrating on next Saturdays.

Why is it the closer I get to goal the more I am tempted to derail and go to say WW? I know theres probably a big psychological reasoning behind it, but just now I'm too tired to type, explain anything even to myself.

Having my last shake and going to bed really early tonight. I'm fed up of being fed up.

Have you tried taking something for the toilet movement? Boots do a totally natural herbal senna tablet I believe. Also, are you drinking enough water?

Lexie- KD has a post somewhere- sorry that's a useless! Anyway- It's about fear and being scared the closer we get to goal, you just need to push through and stick with it!!

Has your HB tried anything for his snoring? that sticky nose plaster strips?

I drink 4L of fluid a day Caroline between water and green tea, so its not a fluid thing. It'll resolve, I took Dulcolax on Saturday night there, so prob nothing left to move. Going to pick up some Fibre whatever it is on Saturday

Hub - Tried strips, oils, plug ins, special pillows, kicking him, punching him in ribs, sitting on his face with a pillow and different sleeping positions.

Just so tired.

He's going on the couch tonight as I will do time if forced to listen to him again for 5th night in a row.

Caroline- Just noticed, you've lost an amazing ammount of inches! Did my measurements today and I can hardly see a difference,other than an inch/ 1/2 inch here&there, weird and I'm doing this 100%- honest, I'm sure my body will catch up soon!

Caroline- Just noticed, you've lost an amazing ammount of inches! Did my measurements today and I can hardly see a difference,other than an inch/ 1/2 inch here&there, weird and I'm doing this 100%- honest, I'm sure my body will catch up soon!

Thanks Angela. I've been pretty surprised by my inches so far to be honest, they do seem to be dropping like flies! My clothes are definitely very loose but whether I've gone down a size I'm not sure yet!

Actually, that's not true, I'm wearing clothes which were too small for me before and I'm wearing 22 jeans now. I need to try on some tops in smaller sizes and see how I'm doing there! I just have to remember to keep dressing to the size I am rather than keep in bigger clothes and look frumpy!!

I'm sure your inches will catch up soon! You're doing great so far in your weight loss!

I know what you mean Caroline, I don't think I've lost any dress sizes but my size 28 jeans were getting too tight and they're now falling off!
x

Lexie, I'm sending you a giant hug hun. Sounds like a good plan to cosy up in bed and get some good sleep. Sorry to hear you've not been feeling too great. You'll be back to yourself soon and just keep thinking about how much you've already lost.

Take care xxx
:hug99:​

Back