*** Totally Thin Thursday - Hour by Hour ***

Ha I thought that at first, bit it's ok, promise!!

Hey everyone sorry not been around today - wasnt in any fit state to be around anyone really this morning (see diary) but you will all be pleased to know happy Jessica Rabbit is back thank god - the tablets are kicking in I think! Lets hope it stays.......

have returned from a wonderful shopping trip and spent £200 on clothes for all the family for our hols!!!!!!!!

Had some MAJOR bargains in Tescos cos it was double points so spent £160 and got £33 off then it was 20% discount aswell so it came to £103 RESULT!!!!!

As you can probably tell have had 100% day today so hopefully the scales will drop tomorrow.

Tilly lovely to see you back on here x

Ibiza - hope the graphics GCSE went okay.... x

Curly poor you up at 3 a.m. but your size 12's probably more than made uop for it - FANTASTIC NEWS its so great you deserve it you have worked so so hardxx

Lisa I hope your tonsils are feeling a bit better - poor you you have really suffered these last few weeks and well done on your 5.5lbs!xx

Mia my hand is up for your 24lbs - I think its doable! xx

qizzicalgrrl - hope you have had a good day x

Wellandgood glad you TOTM has arrived but sorry you are suffering with it hope it goes soon xx

Caress - welcome hope you are hanging in there with it being day 2 fingers crossed for you that it doesnt take much longer to get into ketosis xx

Angela - well done on the jeans bet you are so proud xx

Caroline well done on finishing your assignments xx

Lose lose good luck over the next 2 weeks with no access to us - we will be sending you positive vibes xx

Lexie - sounds like you had a good shopping trip too and your before and after pics are amazing! xxx

Keep up the good work everyone
xxx

And well done on an amazingly long post where you managed to mention and reply to everyone! I've very impressed!!

Well I'm an idiot I've decided! I earlier was half joking to a friend saying I should get out of work this weekend by saying my ankle is playing up. Turns out my ankle is a self fulfilling prophecy and now it is!! :(

I had to re read this Lexie I was wondering if you were offering us the link to view the bikin line BEFORE pics!!! Havent plucked up the courage to click the link yet,... just in case lolol

x

AHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl:

no its weight pictures Tilly.

Ya midden!

Night all, had a bit of a reflective evening but all good I guess!

Enjoy what's left of Thurs! x

Lexie - bl**dy hell! What a difference!

Just popping on to say hi! Had a vvv long day, but have been 100%

Have a nice sleep everyone ! xxx

Back