Totm cravings!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by Jojobear, 18 May 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Jojobear

Jojobear Full Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers PP
    Jesus Christ!!! I can't get food out of my mind!! I ate My full 29 and some. Ended up having an extra WW bar , two cups of tea and a pitta bread with cheese ;( I feel so bloated this week and I can't afford to snack so much since I went off the rails for most of last week so I already put on weight!! Not due till Friday but once I get them I dont feel hungry so that's something I suppose. It's so annoying when all that you think about is what you can put in your mouth ;( fml

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Sparkles*

*Sparkles* **2015 is my Year!**

Start Weight:
    19st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(12.64%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    Tell me bout it I've been the exact same bloated and eating everything in sight! Totm is a nightmare ..... Grrrrrrrr!

4. Jojobear

Jojobear Full Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers PP
    I just added to the problem ;( no more WW bars in my house or any treats!!

5. Michillinwoman

Michillinwoman sugar binger

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.91%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers propoints
    Been like that all day too ...same reason TOTM !!! . As Karen and CC just told me draw a line under it and tomorrow is a new day.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.