TOTM - how much can it change weight loss?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Katie_31, 26 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Katie_31

Katie_31 Full Member

cambridge diet
    Hi, im on TOTM at the moment and havnt lost anything since monday (im only on 2nd wk of ss). Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? How much can it affect your weight loss, its worrying me that i havnt lost anything so far this wk! Please somebody come along and let me know if this is normal!!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hi katie the totm or auntie flo`s as i call em can affect weight a lot
    you can retain up to 8lb or so in fluid retention while totm

dont be disheartend
    if you find nothing has come of this week you will probably have a big loss the week after
    kaz xx
  4. dinkymonkey

dinkymonkey cambridge counsellor

sole source
    when it was my TOTM i dident lose anything but i lost 8lbs the next week
  5. Kangy

Kangy Full Member

I always retain quite a bit of water til about day 2 or 3 of TOTM, after that I lose more.

Stick with it!

K xx
  6. Katie_31

Katie_31 Full Member

cambridge diet
    Thanks everyone, at least now i feel normal, its so disheartening when u dont see the scales move! I felt like packing it all in for a minute thinking it wasnt working for me! But, i will carry on now, thanks again! :)
  7. natayou

natayou a bit different everyday

well i am weird, both totms i have had on ss i have lost 8 lbs that week, but then my loss the week straight after totm are lower than i usually see
    weird huh??
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.