TOTM making it hard

kellmo

Gold Member
I'm on day 10 and feeling sorry for myself today! I've got pains and usually eat for comfort (this is something that's really stuck with me during this diet!). I took the dog for a slow walk this morning but i felt so weak, is this usual for TOTM? I had to sit down for a while as I was so light headed! I was also getting really hot but it wasn't a fast pace by any means...

I'm so weak my arms were aching just searching in the high cupboards (for paracetamol, not food!)

Does anyone else get this or is it just me? I'm on SS and this is day 10 - 100%.

Thanks ladies :)

I'm on week4 and have been fine til this week when my totm decided to arrive. I was thinking to myself why am I suddenly so hungry and craving everything...then it dawned on me I was on my period lol. Cant even escape totm cravings on cd!!! I've had so many cravings and feel so hungry, but havent given in and the fact its coz of my period and will pass has kept me going!! Hope that helps :) xx

I think totm is definitely worse whilst on cd. It certainly has been for me...my pmt is ten times worse than normal too. Lol the joys of being a woman

I know! To make things worse my daughter has her 2 friends over for a sleepover. I've just made spag Bol, garlic bread, fruit salad, birthday cake and then popcorn for later???!!!! Stupid skinny 8 year olds!!!

Oooh spag bol.I've cooked loads for everyone else whilst on cd and been fine but thats one thing I dont think I could do. I love it and think I'd cry coz I cant have it haha

Back