TOTM SAME DAY I start Exante! Meh!

BuxomBarrister

So I come on my period the very day I decide to start on Total Solution :cry:

Anyway, I've done fine yesterday and today (100% both days) but feel pretty bloated (usual TOTM stuff) and feel like it will affect my weightloss... :rolleyes:

Anyway looking forward to weighing in next Weds as I will most definitely have done a whole week 100% (and will continue to do so!!)

Had the mushroom soup today but think I whisked it up a bit too much as it was like eating a bowl of mushroom flavoured froth... :jelous: bleugh! I could taste its potential though so will give it another try :D

Aw bad luck, same thing happened when i first tried exante last year....got my totm on my second day. I lost 5lbs which doesnt seem a lot for a first week but with all the bloating i was happy! Thing is tho, if you stick with it, the bloating goes down and the weight loss catches up eventally, so keep it up xx

exactly, you're still losing weight and sometimes it's better to look at the whole months loss rather than each week x

I had my TOTM in my 1st week and I lost 8lb so I think you will still have a good loss but we are all different.

Hi, I am on day 4and my TOTM started on day 2 of Exante and I have been wondering the same. However I weighed myself this morning and in 3 days I have lost 4lbs so I am hoping to lose around 7lbs by the end of week 1. There is nothing we can do about it anyway and maybe week 2 will be abit higher.

Back