1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

TOTM trouble

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by babycake, 1 September 2008 Social URL.

1. babycake

babycake Please kick my butt!!

help me please before i go insane.:cry::cry:

is it normal for CD to send your cycle out of wack.

I'm 4 days late. most of the signs are here and have been for over a week.

it's driving my OH mental to. I have bad moods which usually only last a day or two, but even he cant handle much more:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Crims

Crims Well-Known Member

I'm on LT and was told my cycle may vary so I would guess CD is the same! Sorry you're feeling down :(

4. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Hi CD can knock your cycle out. Have you checked to see whether you are pregnant just in case? xx

5. babycake

hey Flirtygirl

i sure as hell hope not... i guess i should rule it out though...
    thanks hun
    xoxox

6. 30FlirtyGirl

good luck xx

7. Glamgirl

Glamgirl Active Member

Hi, My cycle also goes haywire basically I go from every 28 days to every 14 days thankfully I don't seem to suffer with my moods (maybe thats not for me to judge!) My CDC did say that it can affect your cycle. Hope you feel better soon! x

8. babycake

hey nicky (flirty girl)

you must be this kiss of bad news. i did a test this morning and it was positive. I have no idea what i can do now!!!!!

I am happy about it but worried that it could be a mistake because of the diet. what do you think? anyone?
    xoxox

9. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Well-Known Member

Firstly I would come off SS or whichever CD step you are on for the moment until you know for definite, and I don't think that CD can be the cause of your positive result:rolleyes:

If you are not sure, try another test and/or get yourself to the doctor to find out.

Lastly - Congratulations to you both:p:D:p

10. 30FlirtyGirl

Hi Hun, I have PM'ed you xx