Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

TOTM week, loss?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by FakeFrowns, 17 November 2011 Social URL.

1. FakeFrowns

FakeFrowns Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.2lb(2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello :)
    I was just wondering how TOTM week has affected other peoples losses? Was it better or worse than normal? I just want to see if it decreases some peoples loss as if I got on the scale on Saturday and only saw like -1lb i'd be pretty sad. When i've done other diets, I see a bigger loss in TOTM week but this is different from the other diets i've done, never done a VLCD before.
    FF :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. almostmrswood

almostmrswood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    My losses aren't spectacular on TOTM week. I feel really fat as well, I guess it's to be expected. If you are sticking at it, then you will see a difference the following week,

4. Midnight-Sparkles

Midnight-Sparkles I can do this!

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/DDP Yoga
    I lost 4lbs on my totm week but the week before it I lost only 2lbs so I guess I was retraining water the week before it started. :confused:

5. FakeFrowns

FakeFrowns Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.2lb(2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well, I had a cheeky hop on the scales when I got home today, showed another 3.2lb loss so i'll just have to see if it goes up or down tomorrow!
    FF :eek:

6. koodygirl

koodygirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(21.78%)
    Diet:
    Exante T S
    they do say your body retains water don't they but i don't think your body works on a weekly weigh-in basis so it never appears and disappears when you expect it to! lol. I hopped on this monday (totm) and it said 2lb loss, a day later i may have sneaked a peak at the scales and i had lost a further 2 lbs so you can never be sure!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.