TOTM week, loss?

FakeFrowns

Hello :)
I was just wondering how TOTM week has affected other peoples losses? Was it better or worse than normal? I just want to see if it decreases some peoples loss as if I got on the scale on Saturday and only saw like -1lb i'd be pretty sad. When i've done other diets, I see a bigger loss in TOTM week but this is different from the other diets i've done, never done a VLCD before.
FF :eek:

My losses aren't spectacular on TOTM week. I feel really fat as well, I guess it's to be expected. If you are sticking at it, then you will see a difference the following week,

Well, I had a cheeky hop on the scales when I got home today, showed another 3.2lb loss so i'll just have to see if it goes up or down tomorrow!
FF :eek:

they do say your body retains water don't they but i don't think your body works on a weekly weigh-in basis so it never appears and disappears when you expect it to! lol. I hopped on this monday (totm) and it said 2lb loss, a day later i may have sneaked a peak at the scales and i had lost a further 2 lbs so you can never be sure!

Back