TOTM...

diamond787

Hey Girls...

Just wanna know if this is true.. i came on today and i feel so much heavier and the scales are tell me the same thing, luckly for me when i come on i never crave anything, even food so much so im finding it okish.. but do you not lose alot during totm??

Thanx

Hi

I always used to gain about 3-4lbs at TOTM, it always comes off - just a bit of water retention so don't worry.

Gx

Hope So.. thats what i thought coz ive seen on peoples tickers that they lose less on totm, so i kinda gathered that.. as long as im still losing weight thats all that matters..

Hiya,

Yeah I put on weight during my TTOM Week, which is annoying as I am due some time very soon but its my 1st week on CD.. :mad:

Dont worry though it will soon come off..

Thanx Kelly xxx

I have come on yesterday in my first week and I have gained weight, not weighing till Saturday but unfortunately ate chocolate. I am not supposed to get them as I am on the continuous pill, but with CD last time I was on for about 7 weeks continuously apart from a couple of days break...

Don't worry though it is only water retention!

Love

gosh... the worst thing is i get really bad pain.. why do we woman have to put up with so much ****.. O and i dont know if its CD, but i become an emotional wreck while im on, seriously im constantly arguing with my partner and all i do is get depressed and cry, once i finish im back to normal.. this time round i really tried to control myself but today i've already cried 3times.. and to top it off im home alone and im shitting myself.. lol

hi

i came on on my AAM week which was good, i didnt gain weight and still lost 5 pounds but week before i retained water and all measurements stayed the same:mad:
Lolly
xxx

Back