TOTM

suzyqirnbru

Has anyone else noticed changes with this? Mine came a week earlier than usual and are coming and going over this week its doing my head in:mad:

When your body breaks down fat cells they release oestrogen (fat cells contain a lot of it) which can mess with your hormones and TOTM. Mine have gone funny too.

i have had two in a month both times lasting 7days , feeling funnish at the moment am suspecting another one coming its doing my head in since it plays havoc with the weight loss

Well i usually have 27 day cycles first 4 days period then 23 days until the next...... but I'm a week late this week. Starting to drive me a bit mental, because I keep feeling like it's coming... and then it doesn't!!

it is annoying either way

Just be careful if babies aren't being planned! Loosing weight can make you more fertile and with your body all over the place, you won't be able to track things as well. I know a few people who lost weight and gained a baby :)

That's what I'm scared of lol.. still not arrived :S would be worst.timing.ever!!!!!

oh my gosh, don't lol. I bet she was the best accident ever though? :) my eldest was an accident - but not weight loss induced... was taken to paris for the weekend as a surprise on my birthday and got carried away! :rolleyes:

am on implanon but smetimes u never know extreme cases do happen. But i hope to enjoy my being missskinny for a year befor i plan another.

Back