TOTM

debbie125

Has anyone got any tips for getting through the week before the TOTM! im craving chocolate so bad its making me really moody!the shakes and flapjacks just arent doing it for me at all! i knew something would happen coz ive been so good with this diet better than i ever thought i would be and im really trying not to eat anything but the last 2 days have been pure torure!:cry::cry:
deb x :cry:

Aww honey!! I get exactly the same and i know its a killer isn't it! The only thing that gets me through is lots of baths, early nights, bad moods, and shouting and moaning to my fella about how i want this and that lol.

Have you tried having your choc shake as a hot choc with a sweetner in? Some people think that can help with the choc cravings. I just have to have a constant supply of tea on the go. Whens your next weigh in chick? Your doing so well having got through the past few days you can definately get through the next few. Sit on here all night every night if need be :) xx

Thanks for the reply louizekj my next weigh in is tuesday i thought id have problems with th TOTM because im realy bad when im not doing this diet but i was hoping that not having anything to make my blood sugar levels go up and down i wouldnt have any cravings!just hope i can get through it!:confused::confused:

I know how you feel too. I started this diet when it was my TOTM and it was my first one after having my daughter. It was pure hell. I also recommend lots of baths and pampering. How about getting a chocolate face pack? It helped my craving (although it smelt so good I was tempted to lick it!) Also, lots of gossip mags and romantic comedies. Curl up on the sofa with the duvet with a nice hot choc (as recommened by Louize), pj's on and chill out. In a few days you will be back to normal and glad you stuck with it. Good luck xx

Course you can! Just think, go to bed tonight and were on Sunday! If you can keep yourself occupied tomorrow then you'll definately get yourself through Monday with the thought of your weigh in on Tuesday! You can do it chick...definately :p get yourself a nice warm drink, relax with some tv and then go to bed. Before you know it it will be tuesday and youll be so so proud of yourself for getting through it!xx

Thanx for your support gonna get me self a nettle tea! and go to sleep! totm not due till monday so im goin to weigh heavy this week!:( will hopefully feel better tomorrow:D
deb x

Back