Touching Base

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Wheelndeal77, 29 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Wheelndeal77

Wheelndeal77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(15.18%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi Everyone,

I haven't posted on the forums for a little while, just wanted to touch base with all of my fellow dukaneers. I'm still doing really well on the diet. Sticking to it 99.9% of the time and losing weight slowly & steadily. I joined the gym 3 weeks ago so i've noticed my weight loss has slowed down a little, but I am losing inches and gaining muscle so i'm not too phased at whats happening on the scales anymore. I'm loving my gym workouts and am feeling really great for the first time in a long long time. I've never been an exerciser and for the first time in my life i can say that I love exercise and i've become quite the gym junkie! I'm astounded!! lol
    I am 10 and 1/2 weeks into the dukan diet and i've lost almost 10kg in that time so thats awesome! Perfectly on schedule. I couldnt be happier with my results. I hope everyone else is sticking to it and getting great results.
    I'll keep you all updated on my progress.

Leah
    xoxo

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    Good to hear from you Leah, and I'm happy things are still good for you.
    x

4. Atropos

Atropos Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.41%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Great news - congratulations

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.