TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

Ahh thanks guys. As I thought my run last night wasn't quite up to that lol 3 lots of 10 mins with some walking in between.

I've been very good dietwise. Like you WG I just exercise as a boost. For me it is more about increasing my fitness rather than weightloss. But my weight is annoying me atm. This is why you should not weigh every day! Lol. Was 15st12 1/4 yesterday and then after exercise and 1000 cals I am 15st12 3/4 this am.

I'm sure it is just natural fluctuations but it has pee'd me off no end. But there is always tmrw! I really want a decent loss this week and I'm not headed to one. Hurumph.

Someone kick me.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mb, the science says that to have put on half a pound you would have had to have eaten 1750 more calories than you burned and that is quite obviously not the case so stop feeling bad and shift that booty, sister - it's coming off just not every day in equal chunks!

WG x

Mb, the science says that to have put on half a pound you would have had to have eaten 1750 more calories than you burned and that is quite obviously not the case so stop feeling bad and shift that booty, sister - it's coming off just not every day in equal chunks!

WG x

Yeah I was a bit confused. Right up to 15st13.5 this am but also seem to have found the culprit. I am having a period! Which is a total novelty for me as my contraceptive generally stops them. I'm a bit clueless about it all though as I thought the gain was supposed to be just before not during?

Oh well guess we'll see what I weigh after my body is done with this. Can't say I've missed them! Lol

My water retention comes before and during and doesn't seem to disappear until after it's all over - bodies are unpredictable aren't they?

WG x

Woohoo!

Weighed in :) and in two weeks I have lost 8lb! It was my first two weeks so that's the initial loss in there. But I am dead chuffed and happy!

Let's keep at it! :)

Woohoo!

Weighed in :) and in two weeks I have lost 8lb! It was my first two weeks so that's the initial loss in there. But I am dead chuffed and happy!

Let's keep at it! :)

well done love

Hey loops - great job! Well done! 8lbs in two weeks is brilliant, you must be feeling really good, keep up the motivation!

i've not done so well, half off last week which peed me off but half ON this week and that's peed me off even more! I've stuck to the plan, I've exercised and I've not binged or snacked (above my sins for the week) so how come I've regained last weeks measly loss?

It won't stop me following the plan again this week but even so, I feel like mb now, it's not fair! :-(

WG x

It's not fair. Maybe think about the foods you use your points on? Choose more pointed veg, and carbs and less of the nice stuff? (If that's what you do) mix it up this week x

Congrats loopy!

how is everyone getting along?

A hen weekend has broken me :( no alcohol though just food. But back on it today. Hoping for a sts after rescuing the damage then back on it! No weigh in ti next one so I can't see any damage :)

aahh I'm sort of in the same boat. I had a family emergency so have spent 4 days very off plan and have seen a gain as a result.

Back on it today too. Im also going to steer clear of the scales!

aahh I'm sort of in the same boat. I had a family emergency so have spent 4 days very off plan and have seen a gain as a result. Back on it today too. Im also going to steer clear of the scales!

I have resisted the scales. Know I will have gained but can't bear to see it. So weigh in on sat as normal.

Planned tomorrow's food, all organised :)

No excuses it was a hen weekend but you can still choose healthy foods or was it a sod it weekend I'll deal with it next week.:)

Sorry to read you had a family emergency but why did you go off plan?:)

Get on those scales and face the music.:)

Because my Dad is dying in hospital and I didn't want to fight with my mother about it. I'm also strong enough to rejoin the 'real world' for four days and get straight back on afterwards. I personally don't believe abstinence is a sustainable future. My maintenance will be higher calorie days and lower calories days to counteract and Im happy to trial that throughout my loss.

In one day I have lost 60% what I gained which I assume is carb bloat and not real gain anyway. Looking forward to tmrws weigh-in :)

No excuses it was a hen weekend but you can still choose healthy foods or was it a sod it weekend I'll deal with it next week.:) Sorry to read you had a family emergency but why did you go off plan?:) Get on those scales and face the music.:)

Healthy choices... So a good cheat, just not on plan :)

Back