TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

I've been mega busy with my business and seperatinh with my hubby, then starting a new relationship!! I've stayed around 10.7, which I'm pleased at but since taking the pill again my appetite has increased dramatically, smalso I'm going on my first holiday in 7 years in 6 weeks so woukd like to get at least half a stone off. A stone woukd be fab! But really struggling with night time snacking. So I'm here for a tough talking to and for some moral support :)

good on you love turned your life around and found love again thats lovely x x

I'm just trying to eat healthy rather than monitoring strictly what I eat as this makes me hungry. Here's where I'm going wrong...
Missing breakfast every day
Snacking on a night
Not drinking enough water
Drinking too much wine!!
Not nearly enough fruit and veg

Here's the changes I've already made thisasy fortnight
Cut out bread and cut right down on carbs
Started drinking herbal teas instead if tonnes of coffee
Doing more exercise

Xx

Well done on staying 10.7.:) You must be excited to be going on holiday after such a long time not going. 7lbs in 6 weeks is doable.Are you on Slimming World? I'm still the same weight 8st 4ish as I was Oct 2011.Just now and again I put a lb on,a lb off.I'm not going by weight anymore.I'm going by clothes size. As long as my clothes still fit I'm happy.:)

You've done marvellous to stay at the weight you are. Fluctuation is normal and it's good you are proving that just cos it goes up a pound or even 2-4 pound doesn't mean you have to let it go :) well done

cavegirl13 said:
Nothing wrong in missing breakfast.I've done it for months.

Why eat if you don't feel like it.I don't usually eat until 12.30 when I sit down and watch Loose Women while having lunch.Then I grab a piece of fruit,some meat or cheese before going out to do a couple of hours cleaning.Then dinner is usually between 6pm and 7pm.

As long as your eating healthy the rest of the day and listening to your body you'll do it.:)

Very true! I don't eat until 12.30pm either, nothing wrong with that! :) xx

I find if I eat late I tend to be more hungry on the night and that's where I struggle. So I figured if I eat breakfast instead of snacking after tea I should be better. I'm back counting calories too and have bought a DVD player to do the 30 day shred again. I'm not bothered too much about the amount of pounds I lose but I would like to be a bit firmer in a bikini.

Went shopping today for holiday clothes abd was very upset. I didn't like what I saw but it's spurred me on :) I will do this!!!

How are you all doing xx

Yo girls I'm still alive, still 15st and getting the final stone off with the help of slimming world

This thread seems like a lifetime ago, but in four years I've kept 5 st off and will, this year, achieve my target

Hope all the tough love cyber buddies are going ok , love going out to you all

Hi well done Rod I'm back on here after regaining some not all of the weight I lost due to an accident and not walking for a while . Luckily I'm slowly walking again but not doing much exercise . I've got about 21 lbs to loose trying sw but after my first week stayed the same . I'm doing it alone as unable to get to group . Good luck :)

Yo girls I'm still alive, still 15st and getting the final stone off with the help of slimming world

This thread seems like a lifetime ago, but in four years I've kept 5 st off and will, this year, achieve my target

Hope all the tough love cyber buddies are going ok , love going out to you all

Hi stranger, Nice to hear from you.Are you still fishing?

I was one of your followers and loved the Tough Love. I have a new id now but used to do Paleo when you were on here. I have been unwell for 14 months not eating the best foods in those months but back onto Primal today. Still maintaining 8st 7lbs and below. :)

I liked the advice a cycling mate (another bloke) gave me about losing weight and getting fit:

Step 1 - Man the f*ck up
Step 2 - Do interval training. Walking, running, cycling. Whatever it is, just do it 3 or 4 times a week.
Step 3 - eat no processed food at all, cut your sugar and carb intake, eat more clean food - veg, nuts, seeds, fruit
Step 4 - keep doing steps 2 and 3. If you find it difficult or feel it's becoming a challenge and you feel like cheating or crying, refer to step 1.

Back