TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

I've updated my diary and stats but need to report here that I have dropped 2lbs this week and now punching in at 16st 10lb, which is a loss of 47lbs in total

I walk the line

Well done Exi and Rod.:clap:
I weighed this morning 9st 2lb.:)
So 1/2lb off for me this week.

Even thou it was raining I walked to Tesco and back 3 miles.:)

Tonight I am going to the Abba tribute band in The Grand Pier so I'm busy polishing my dancing shoes off now and going to bake a healthy cake for the weekend.

total spirit of tough love there, get out, get wet and screw it, well done

what is your target btw?

Handweights for Bicep and Tricep curls 3 sets of 10 a day will help with arms - ya dont need heavy weights or anything just consistancy

PS gotta a game tonight very nervous - can I get some luck?!?

Handweights for Bicep and Tricep curls 3 sets of 10 a day will help with arms - ya dont need heavy weights or anything just consistancy
And if you can't afford to buy weights then get an old 1 litre plastic milk bottle - the type that has a handle - and fill with water.
That will be 1 kg and that is enough to keep toned up and shapely.

Or a 2 litre one if you want a bit extra weight - although they are a bit unwieldy to use.

Good point hand weights are about 15 euro/11 pounds for a pair though theyre not as dear as other sports equipment
And if you can't afford to buy weights then get an old 1 litre plastic milk bottle - the type that has a handle - and fill with water.
That will be 1 kg and that is enough to keep toned up and shapely.

Or a 2 litre one if you want a bit extra weight - although they are a bit unwieldy to use.

Well done Exi and Rod.:clap:
I weighed this morning 9st 2lb.:)
So 1/2lb off for me this week.

Even thou it was raining I walked to Tesco and back 3 miles.:)

Tonight I am going to the Abba tribute band in The Grand Pier so I'm busy polishing my dancing shoes off now and going to bake a healthy cake for the weekend.

healthy cake? you have to tell me how its done lol ive a sweet tooth and so far refused my cravings, worried im gonna cave in! xx

Rod - this look's like you're sat on the lav! Congratulations all the same! :) x

I am! all men are happy in the lav!

Only joking I had to squat down in my office to place the camera on self timer and leave it on the dado rail!!

I did wonder if the intelligent people here would think that!

healthy cake? you have to tell me how its done lol ive a sweet tooth and so far refused my cravings, worried im gonna cave in! xx

you are not gonna cave in, you are part of tough love bootcamp....

cake is for fat girls

Arghhhhh y do i do this and self destruct!!! Been shopping for an outfit and got so fed up with going in every shop and tryin on nearly every dress and everyone ov them made me look either pregnant or like a tied up sack! So i was so upset an on the verge ov tears i only went into waterfields and ate a pastie barm and a cream cake!!!!
Sumone please kick my arse!!!!!!

Arghhhhh y do i do this and self destruct!!! Been shopping for an outfit and got so fed up with going in every shop and tryin on nearly every dress and everyone ov them made me look either pregnant or like a tied up sack! So i was so upset an on the verge ov tears i only went into waterfields and ate a pastie barm and a cream cake!!!!
Sumone please kick my arse!!!!!!

Ooh Emma you are so going to get it from Rod! Be prepared for a proper spanking. Have you tried Pepperberry for clothes. They are an off-shoot of Bravissimo and do clothes for a more curvey figure - normal sizes but much more generously cut for boobs. It might be worth a look on their website.

But onto the kicking arse bit. Eating a pastie and cake is certainly not going to help you get into a wider range of clothes, is it! You know, I know it, we all know it. Don't do it again cause you're now feeling like ***** and it ain't worth it. Now I shall hand over to Rod for his wrath!

Cat Lover Sue said:
Ooh Emma you are so going to get it from Rod! Be prepared for a proper spanking. Have you tried Pepperberry for clothes. They are an off-shoot of Bravissimo and do clothes for a more curvey figure - normal sizes but much more generously cut for boobs. It might be worth a look on their website.

But onto the kicking arse bit. Eating a pastie and cake is certainly not going to help you get into a wider range of clothes, is it! You know, I know it, we all know it. Don't do it again cause you're now feeling like ***** and it ain't worth it. Now I shall hand over to Rod for his wrath!

Yeah i know and ive given myself a headache worrying about wat i hav eaten n how i can get bak on track i really wanna lose this weight and after losing 3 stone it just really pee'd me off that i dont see myself any slimmer and that even thou im now a size 14's i still look awful :(

Oh I put a swear word in there and it didn't like it! Oops. It was shi** and rhymes with kite! :)

Eating a pastie and cake is certainly not going to help you get into a wider range of clothes, is it!

I would suggest it would...wider clothes anyway

Emma Partington, step into my office.......

I don't think you should worry about clothes to fit into now, you should be shopping for a size down and work towards your target to get into it

If I have said something in previous posts to discourage you from this quest, or somehow made pasties and cakes food on the agenda please feel free to kick my arse. But I've looked back, and, nope, I ain't said it.

only way through is a tough weekend on the hard routine and six miles of brisk walks in the rain

It you eat pasties and cakes, well honesty buys a little slack, but you ain't gonna bring the rest of us down sister

and what a pathetic thing to get in a swirl about

Don't worry Emma - I had a Krisy Kreme this morning and that used my 13.5 syns for the whole day! Had to be really good now, and go on the cross trainer!

i still look awful :(

yep and now you look awful with a gutsfull of pasty

nice work

I failed to mention I had two pastys when away in Cornwall, difference is I wasn't sweating on clothes and shoes I was hiking 8 miles across the cliffs

PLUS BEER, PLUS BBQ

I STS

when you up the activity you can on occassion view a calories as a calorie, fuel if you like

but mooning about in Debenhams isn't activity, it's a British disease

pull your socks up sister

Last edited:
Back