TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

Don't worry Emma - I had a Krisy Kreme this morning and that used my 13.5 syns for the whole day! Had to be really good now, and go on the cross trainer!

WRONG - DO WORRY EMMA. AT LEAST EMMA IS WORRIED ABOUT IT AS AM I.

YOU HAVE JUST SWAPPED TRIFLE FOR A DIFFERENT SUGARY JUNK, SO DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON YOU

ACTUALLY....

you are all out of control and we do worry about these things shortround, so you can either belt up with your "don't worries" or hit the road, this isn't the chitter-chatter "it's ok to cheat thread" there's plenty of them about, so go dispense your "it's ok to fail" theories elsewhere

HAVE YOU READ MY FIRST POST ON THIS THREAD?

IF SO READ IT AGAIN

THIS THREAD IS FOR LOSERS NOT ABUSERS

Last edited:
WRONG - DO WORRY EMMA. AT LEAST EMMA IS WORRIED ABOUT IT AS AM I.

YOU HAVE JUST SWAPPED TRIFLE FOR A DIFFERENT SUGARY JUNK, SO DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON YOU

ACTUALLY....

you are all out of control and we do worry about these things shortround, so you can either belt up with your "don't worries" or hit the road, this isn't the chitter-chatter "it's ok to cheat thread" there's plenty of them about, so go dispense your "it's ok to fail" theories elsewhere

HAVE YOU READ MY FIRST POST ON THIS THREAD?

IF SO READ IT AGAIN

THIS THREAD IS FOR LOSERS NOT ABUSERS

Sorry Boss - forgot where I was for a second!

*scuttles back to cross trainer to work off syns*

Sorry Boss - forgot where I was for a second!

*scuttles back to cross trainer to work off syns*

I wouldn't let you get way with it, you must not let Emma or anyone else get away with it

you spread the cheerful elsewhere, thats cool, here, hatred of the quest works just fine

be careful clambering up onto the cross trainer, have you got a net??

jeez, I worry bout you the most.....

you can tell I've had no sugar eh?

I'm going to bed and I'm up early to go fishing

if all you eaters, cheaters, wannabe's and nevergonnabe's can toe the line for 24 hours it would be much appreciated

I've been a member on the site for less than an hour - this post made me howl with laughter. I've got over 6 stone to lose and I've only just started - so feel free to give me a kick up the backside frequently.

Everyone needs tough love every now and again. Feeling sorry for ourselves and justifying the extra cake we put in our mouths is what got us all here in the first place!
Keep up the good work!

I wouldn't let you get way with it, you must not let Emma or anyone else get away with it

you spread the cheerful elsewhere, thats cool, here, hatred of the quest works just fine

be careful clambering up onto the cross trainer, have you got a net??

jeez, I worry bout you the most.....

It is about a foot off the ground, so i do have to be careful! Don't worry about me too much - I am a hard nut really. . . . . cheerful but hard.

I've been a member on the site for less than an hour - this post made me howl with laughter. I've got over 6 stone to lose and I've only just started - so feel free to give me a kick up the backside frequently.

Everyone needs tough love every now and again. Feeling sorry for ourselves and justifying the extra cake we put in our mouths is what got us all here in the first place!
Keep up the good work!

this thread didn't exist when I arrived so I created it, welcome Pud

everywhere else its "don't worry, start again tomorrow"

bullsh!t, do worry, we're on it all day every day and now you've stumbled in that means you as well, do not get me riled like the other sugarfreaks do

I had 6st to lose, now its 2st 11

Arghhhhh y do i do this and self destruct!!! Been shopping for an outfit and got so fed up with going in every shop and tryin on nearly every dress and everyone ov them made me look either pregnant or like a tied up sack! So i was so upset an on the verge ov tears i only went into waterfields and ate a pastie barm and a cream cake!!!!
Sumone please kick my arse!!!!!!
Consider yourself kicked.
:asskick::asskick: Pack it in girl. You do not need pasties.

You just aren't shopping in the right places :rotflmao:
I'm still curvy and I just shop where the clothes are designed for curvy ladies (me - slim boobs and waist + big childbearing hips)
Work out what suits you and shop accordingly. Buy two different sizes if needs be (thats what I have to do)
Get out of the trendy shops and look somewhere that caters for your shape.
Forget Next, forget the trendy teenage shops and go somewhere more upmarket.
Doesn't mean you have to pay upmarket prices but you will find somewhere that suits - just keep looking.

Last edited:
Love it peeps im so on it starting with a no carbs day!
I know it was pathetic to get upset over shopping but i really need sumthin as i hav no going out clothes i had to get rid as they were too big!
Thanks rod u always speak sense thats why i love this thread and ur so right!
Oh n by the way i do exercise i bike and run aswell as swim :)

Bl00dy hell Rod - calm down dear - you were on a proper roll last night. At this rate you'll pop a blood vessel! :D

Nah seriously I love you and your abuse. Have you ever thought about going on those chat line thingies and making a bit of money from it. Lots of girlies queuing to get their arses kicked! :eek:

By the way I will be having 2 strips of Dairy Milk tonight on account of the fact that I have lost 6 STONE as of this morning! And I don't care!!!! Whoop whoop!

Yeah i know and ive given myself a headache worrying about wat i hav eaten n how i can get bak on track i really wanna lose this weight and after losing 3 stone it just really pee'd me off that i dont see myself any slimmer and that even thou im now a size 14's i still look awful :(

we have the same goal :)
my first goal is 11 11 but ultimately i want to be 11 4

Nooooooo.I must stop it now.:eek:

Yesterday I made a Paleo walnut and coconut bread.Well I don't have a loaf tin so made it in a sandwich tin.It didn't taste too well yesterday and nearly threw it in the bin.

Today I tried it and it taste soooooooooooo yummy.Soft and like a cake.I need to stop eating it but my will power has vanished.

Reciting to myself 'I must not eat any more'.
dont do it >< its never EVER worth it xxx

saw it further down some posted about getting clothes smaller to shrink down into ...i now have smaller clothes having all around my curtain rails in the bedroom lol xx

Help me out, Rod! I'm sick and finding it hard not to give in to the desire to eat junk while I'm sitting around feeling sorry for myself.

I need a good talking to, its my first week on weight watchers and I've got carried away with all the biscuits and snacks and my carb cravings are through the roof , I have spent the last 3 days bingeing on carbs.... help!!!!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Help me out, Rod! I'm sick and finding it hard not to give in to the desire to eat junk while I'm sitting around feeling sorry for myself.

just think how naff you would feel once your better, if you give in and feel terrible later it may be a downward spiral stick to it!!! xxx

Back