TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

I need a good talking to, its my first week on weight watchers and I've got carried away with all the biscuits and snacks and my carb cravings are through the roof , I have spent the last 3 days bingeing on carbs.... help!!!!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

you need a kick up the bum :p its not worth it, ive dieted for years and restarted soooo many times each time gets harder if you give in. you need to JUST DO IT and start now cause if you say oh il just be good tomorrow it becomes a habit. Think how good you will feel if you get through your first week xxx

Well done on losing that! That's bloody excellent work! I know it's going to take hard work and dedication - and at the end of the day, we're all doing this for ourselves so we've got to be our own worst critics otherwise nothing is gonna change! I've done tons of diets before and spent years hating the way I look, but i'm the only one that can do something about it. So i'd better get on with it really....

Thanks for welcoming me into the kick up the arse club! and good luck for the weight you've got left to lose - though I doubt you need luck at all!

I, even in my enthusiasm, will not swear from now on and nor must all of you OK troops?

thank you

emma_partington27 said:
Y whos been swearing? Wat happens if its totally necessary ;)

Swearing should be compulsory !!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Swearing should be compulsory !!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:( got in trouble for hashing out a swear or two earlier.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using MiniMins

Losing weight with tough love and good old fashioned manners. Good for the body, mind and soul!

Right. Don't think I have gone over syns today BUT I need to do better tomorrow and the next day etc. And need to write stuff down so that tomorrow I can be SURE and not just *think* I've done alright.

Guys - I am withdrawing from this thread. Good luck everyone in their own diet battles/journeys. I firmly believe there is a place on here for straight talking and as adults we should be able to do this without being policed. My turn of phrase appears to be upsetting for some and I don't want the thread to be closed because of this. Cheers. xx

The rules state that we do not allow swearing on the forum and I cannot see how this curtails your ability to articulate yourself in a post without the swears words.

[QUOTE if we use astericks then there shouldn't be a problem][/QUOTE]

That is just skirting the rules!

If we allow swearing on this thread it will set a precedent for others to feel it is acceptable.

This thread has gone very well without swearing so I can't see your argument for it or why you feel it is necessary.

Chuckle I dont feel so bad now for getting in trouble over my hashed out angry swear if Sue got in trouble too cause shes always nice
Guys - I am withdrawing from this thread. Good luck everyone in their own diet battles/journeys. I firmly believe there is a place on here for straight talking and as adults we should be able to do this without being policed. My turn of phrase appears to be upsetting for some and I don't want the thread to be closed because of this. Cheers. xx

Dont even think about it cave woman get out there and have fun - the cakes just not worth it ;)
Really upset now as I thought I had found somewhere that members could say it like it is and not pussy footing around.
It has helped me over the last couple of weeks lets hope I don't go on a binge with whats left of my cake.

View attachment 53061

We have put most of the swear words into the filter as a way of preventing it coming through as some members might forget themselves and do it by accident.

Sorry for any hassle caused. Just needed to rant
We have put most of the swear words into the filter as a way of preventing it coming through as some members might forget themselves and do it by accident.

Just to clarify for members who have come upon this discussion about swearing on this thread that the two post which were the source of this discussion have been deleted.

Back