TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

OH sounds like a darling! Well I guess thats one less temptation to deal with!

Chocolate gives me migraines so I gave it up years ago but I found I could eat white chocolate but looks like that disagrees with me as well now.Headache nearly gone and the sick feeling has passed.:) Had a couple of hours sleep this afternoon.

I told OH why I was feeling ill and he said he will never again buy me any and he won't have any either.:)

Enjoy your dinner.

. . . I told OH why I was feeling ill and he said he will never again buy me any and he won't have any either.:)

OH sounds like a darling! Well I guess thats one less temptation to deal with!

Ditto - great that he seems to be on board with your plan! My hubby was a godsend to me, he really encouraged me on my bad days and helped me get to target.

Reporting in with a 0.3 kg (0.66 lbs) loss. So the food was obviously ok last week despite the excess alcofrol.
I've had my mum with me for 12 days and she has dementia and finds it difficult to walk too now - so I usually drink a bit too much. No excuse I know but it does help me cope a bit better. I unfortunately remember her as a fit 50 something who was the life and soul of the party.

Anyway - that puts me at 1.6 kg over target (3½ lbs) so I need to get them shifted asap and get back in range.
Here we go on a great week coming up for all of us.

see,s everyone is buckling down

look forward to success and photos - we need photos

why are you all so shy?

get them up here and face the enemy

Here you go - my before and after shots:
before after.JPG
Before photo: January 2010 weighing about 13 stone 3lb;
Started SW October 2011 weighing 12 stone 13lb;
After photo: May 2012 weighing 10 stone;
Target member of the year: 2015!!!

PS I currently have my dog on a diet too. She has gone from 13.1kg in March to 12.2kg this week. Her target is 11.5kg which we're hoping for this summer. She loves a bit of tough love too and is thinking of starting her own blog to give inspiration to other porky puppies.

Ok you asked for it!

This my photo journal for every stone lost - the last one at target (crap piccie though!)

49842-albums3065-picture43959.jpg

And this was taken on holiday in the Costa del Sol in March. My first time in public in a swimsuit for about 5 years
49842-albums3065-picture53228.jpg

PS I currently have my dog on a diet too. She has gone from 13.1kg in March to 12.2kg this week. Her target is 11.5kg which we're hoping for this summer. She loves a bit of tough love too and is thinking of starting her own blog to give inspiration to other porky puppies.
Well done Sally - love the fact your dog is on a diet too!
I'm trying to slim my cats as well but they just go off and beg elsewhere if I don't feed them :cry:

thanks ladies, nothing like a bit of visual inspiration - both looking too cool for school now!

well done

Hi Sally and Pomette - you both look fab. Well done. I'll have to try and find some holiday photos from last year and this year. Although I have a feeling they are on hubbie's work computer.

Way to go Emma - you can really see the difference. Keep it up chica!

Wow Emma - what a difference. You're looking good Missey. xx

great work Emma, thanks for posting, I get all the fit chicks here, yahoo!!

and that's why it's important to lay of the pasties and cake eh?

it's a short road to ruin

Rod the Bass said:
great work Emma, thanks for posting, I get all the fit chicks here, yahoo!!

and that's why it's important to lay of the pasties and cake eh?

it's a short road to ruin

Haha yep defo hav to stay off um! Im still bloody ill!
On lates at work n ive just had an hours kip coz im worn out being ill is no fun :(
But i neva wanna look like that pic again!

Wow I see the tough love thread is gathering pace. I'm loving the no nonsense replies you guys give :)

I've been absent for a few weeks due to work & other commitments but still in the zone & I've lost another stone. I'm starting to feel the health benefits now & its a good feeling. I haven't felt this lively in years! :)

Keep up the good work people x

Amazing work Flumpless!

Wow I see the tough love thread is gathering pace. I'm loving the no nonsense replies you guys give :)

I've been absent for a few weeks due to work & other commitments but still in the zone & I've lost another stone. I'm starting to feel the health benefits now & its a good feeling. I haven't felt this lively in years! :)

Keep up the good work people x

Back