TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

I have decided to stop being a sniveling idiot about my STS and get back on it this week. I have stuck to plan 100% but haven't really had much of a go on the cross trainer so am going to kick my arse into gear on that tonight as well.

I took kids to Mac D's today and had a black coffee! I haven't done any more running - fail! But I have been really busy and still doing my two dance classes a week. The eating side of my weight loss is going well so I will need to focus on exercise part.

Forgive me Rod for I have sinned - but it was in a good cause :D. One of my lovely work colleagues came in this morning and presented me with a home-made chocolate cake with a big "6" candle in it to celebrate me losing 6 stone. Now the last thing I wanted was a chuffin chocolate cake - but 1) I like her, 2) it was a lovely, lovely gesture and 3) she makes cakes that are out of this world - what was a girl to do :whistle:

So I just had one piece (slimmish - didn't want to look like I didn't want any but not a chunk) and then offered everyone else a big bit. Unfortunately had to bring some home as still some left but Mr Sue will clear that up. I'm deffo not having any more.

So, so much for me having a really tight week on the food after my Sunday chocolate debacle. Oops. Will put some extra swings in with the kettlebells tomorrow night after work!

Now I know Uncle Rod will tell me off here for being too gooey but well done on only having one small piece.
And you ARE back on it aren't you chica? Give the rest to Mr Sue . . . NOW!
Otherwise Auntie Bev will be after you with some of these :asskick: and even more of these :whoopass:
Otherwise I'll put the cake in front of the fan and splatter you with it! :hitthefan:

Sorry to be whinging I know this is not a place where whinging is tolerated but I feel like I got hit by a truck! We did ultimate sprints last night at training till I got sick, my stomach muscles are in bits and my head and eyes hurt, not sure these are related items but theyre both rubbish. I'm sure it's doing great things for me in the long run but got another 10km on Saturday morning and if I feel like this I won't be hitting my time and possibly not even getting to the end lol
Ramble completed.
Ps Have a lovely morning all

AWESOME well done Emma your on an absolute roll!

Yes but its my bday this weekend n i am going out for a meal so dont think the scales will but my friend nxt week hehe ;) only 2.5lbs till my mini target and 2lbs till my 2 stone award :)
Well done on the loss chica.

BUT . . .

Even going out for a meal you can make it SW friendly. So no excuses allowed.

If you blend up frozen berries and protein powder and a little juice or water you can make a scrumptious ice cream for very low calories

emma_partington27 said:
Im doing slimming world so we hav to syn blended fruit its so not worth it lol i hav made ice cream outta a mullerlight it was nice :)

Ice cream out of mullet light??? Do tell....

no probs its got me stumped anyhows. thanks emma x

Jo - Your stats are showing and they are saying almost 7 st to go.
But your ticker only syas 12 lb to go!

I think this what Rod's querying!

Back