TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

You might have a look down the pages at http://www.minimins.com/gsearch.php?cx=partner-pub-8355810108681895%3A9806472047&cof=FORID%3A10&ie=UTF-8&q=zeke+stickers&sa=Search

Zeke did a brilliant job at getting SW stickers available to download on minimins, but you'll need to see which posts give the info, as it's been a while since I needed them (now doing a VLCD) :)

Also see post #1397 on this thread where the poster has used them in their signature.....

eeeeeeeek there's a mouse in the house!!!

have you stumbled in for some help or are you lost in the woods?

Well, despite everything, i lost 1.5lbs :) I am pleased and surprised by that.

there you go, what you getting in a twist about?

you are on it LisaJade

now muck your flat out, dish up some respect for yourself and your surroundings to go with that shiny new attitude

go on then, RUN!

Phew, this place is looking infinitely better :) Kitchen done, lounge done, everywhere hoovered and a sweat has most definitely been broken. Gonna have a cuppa now I think :)

I like graphics and digital art, so will have a play with some badges for us all using Rod's suggestions (he is the daddy round here after all!). I will do them tomorrow after work, and see what you all think.

Phew, this place is looking infinitely better :) Kitchen done, lounge done, everywhere hoovered and a sweat has most definitely been broken. Gonna have a cuppa now I think :)

I like graphics and digital art, so will have a play with some badges for us all using Rod's suggestions (he is the daddy round here after all!). I will do them tomorrow after work, and see what you all think.

That's brill Lisa. Well done chuck. xxx

lisajade said:

Great work. You will wake more positive tomorrow I guarantee it. Tomorrow were gonna be 100% together-ALL of us, no excuses, no drop outs... A unanimous 100% day.... Let's do this!!

Must find you a stavia recipe for lemon curd somewhere so its very low calorie and still natural
Must remember if I want to eat something to make it celery as it's negative calories.:)

I can swerve any pudding but cheescake

I'll admit it, cheesecake rings my bell

but we have no cheesecake here, so 100% tomorrow - well thats a normal day Lou, of course!

It is one of those things thats so odd but so tangy and delicious lol
It was Paleo Lemon Curd.I made it.:eek:

I haven't had any more even when OH tried it and he wanted more.Looking forward to baking a sponge tomorrow and using it to fill it.:)

roobarb must be negative calories surely?

thats fibrous !

and a spider plant maybe?

where's the science dude, the one too cool for his tracksuit?

Celery, lettuce (virtually all salad greens), cucumber and spinach are some of the most calorie negative foods, no clue about the rhubarb :)

Back