TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

I have worn glasses since I was 8 and I think I use them as a protection thing

Your reaction might be to wear clothes you never did before or do cool things with your facial hair :D

were you a welder as a child??

ha that will be fun

I'll wear the wifes bikini and grow a full beard and dye it blue and go Xmas shopping in that get up

or maybe I'll just go fishing

Last edited:
Rod the Bass said:
ha that will be fun

I'll wear the wifes bikini and grow a full beard and dye it blue and go Xmas shopping in that get up

or maybe I'll just go fishing

I would pay you to do that!:D

Sent from my LG-LU3700 using MiniMins

Yep Lou - you read that right! I have lost 6 stone and 5 lbs to be exact, not far off 40% of my starting weight. I've zipped through morbidly obese to a healthy BMI!

Cheers Bassers! :)

conlou1 said:
AMAZEBALLS sue and I never use that word but it seems appropriate. Lol

Good stuff em, well all help you and I bet when you get weighed of your own accord and see more losses than you are now you'll get a real
Boost. When you last go, get weighed straight away at boots if you can so you know what your weight is on them then weigh in when YOU want to on the same scales

Yep i will do this :)

Plus 0.5lb. Ate out with hubby five times as kids were away........ Stuck to healthier choices but washed it down with wine and I did not avoid the bread basket...... Going on holiday for two weeks now ...... Italy, if that doesn't test mt bread and wine resolve nothing will!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

It's because the packets for the blonde stuff are on the lower shelves, and they can finally bend down to reach them :D

Just wanted to say well done to em, just remember that for SW, you losing weight is at best their second priority - getting your money is always the first.

You'll do better off hanging around in here anyway, and you can put the weekly subs in a tin to buy yourself some non-food treats.

It's because the packets for the blonde stuff are on the lower shelves, and they can finally bend down to reach them :D

Classic! You boys, eh! :D I can almost imagine a virtual high-5 passing between you and Rod there!

Sadly Sue, look to the left and you'll see I'm the one who can't do up his shoelaces. Besides, maybe I'm not a natural blond?

Sadly Sue, look to the left and you'll see I'm the one who can't do up his shoelaces. Besides, maybe I'm not a natural blond?

I am wondering if your goal 7 is a bit outta tune with the rest of them?

why are you waiting until you are 11st to exercise?

or is this a specific thing you have planned?

I mean...you're walking and hitting the weights now right??

I am wondering if your goal 7 is a bit outta tune with the rest of them?

why are you waiting until you are 11st to exercise?

or is this a specific thing you have planned?

I mean...you're walking and hitting the weights now right??
You're not *supposed* to exercise on LipoTrim, because you're on so few calories that it might be dangerous. My plan has always been to undershoot my 'ideal' weight by about half a stone, and then bulk up a bit with some decent exercise - I'd rather be a buff 12 stone than a flabby 12.

That's why I keep the walking and weights at a pretty light level at the moment. When I come off the VLCD I'll be going for the exercise like mad.

Off to my WI at 5. Wish me...well, not luck, but wish me that I get what I deserve this week and not some water-retention-rubbish. Don't feel any thinner this week, normally I can tell, even if it is 2lbs.

Back