TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

Off to my WI at 5. Wish me...well, not luck, but wish me that I get what I deserve this week and not some water-retention-rubbish. Don't feel any thinner this week, normally I can tell, even if it is 2lbs.

its gonna be good, hang in there sister

SmileyMan said:
Just wanted to say well done to em, just remember that for SW, you losing weight is at best their second priority - getting your money is always the first.

You'll do better off hanging around in here anyway, and you can put the weekly subs in a tin to buy yourself some non-food treats.

Sounds like a plan :) just think ov all the shopping :)

well...i lost 1.5lb :) am pleased with that! and...look at my BMI! :O so close to "healthy"

well i know its only a small loss, and in all honesty i cant see me loosing 15lb by 1st oct, but im still gonna bloody damn try! and i have no idea why but i have some mega PMA going on today and i am determined this week to get 2lb off!! i want to be in 10s! and a BMI of under 25! AND my 2.5st award!!

so am gonna get my bum on my bike every night...need some TL for this! please remind me that my cheating,pathetic excuse for a husband is not worth all of my time and i am worth some me time, which will get me fit and slim and looking good in a dress...dont know why i want to wear a dress, i never wear dresses! lol probs coz i always looked too fat hahaha but anyway...yeh some serious butt kicking for me please if i do not get some bloody exercise done!!

and slimmersally...wow!!!! that is amazing, u look amazing!! i think u may be my thinspiration!! :) X

FFS he starting already! apparently me going out (to SW) once a wekk is enough!! y do i have to go out? cant i just exercise at weekends?! seriously wtf?!?!? suppose he worried im gonna go and do the same to him! grr! what do i do? :( go out and cause yet ANOTHER argument...or stay in n be pissed off lol, he says he dont wana get the kids ready for bed as he had to do it last night while i was out! argh! really feel like screaming!!

loolahoop said:
FFS he starting already! apparently me going out (to SW) once a wekk is enough!! y do i have to go out? cant i just exercise at weekends?! seriously wtf?!?!? suppose he worried im gonna go and do the same to him! grr! what do i do? :( go out and cause yet ANOTHER argument...or stay in n be pissed off lol, he says he dont wana get the kids ready for bed as he had to do it last night while i was out! argh! really feel like screaming!!

Tell him you will go once you've helped with kids and tell him to stop being so bloody pathetic.

Just got back from WI and...3lbs off! I don't like to be immodest but...I FREAKING ROCK!!

Oooh, target 3 just went green!

loolahoop said:

Err just remembered HE cheated!!!! Seriously girl what are you doing with this guy? So he cheats then YOU get punished and aren't allowed to
Go out?? He knows how to pull your strings doesn't he. Kick him to the sodding curb, sorry but you deserve better than that

right, just WHOA!!!

this isn't the place for airing yer washing OR dispensing advice

take it outside ladies

thank you

and Frootloop for what it's worth, I'd go out and feckin stay out...but thats just me.....:cool:

well done on losing 1.5lbs which no-one else has spotted

Me013.jpg

Triple-B you rock!!!

WI tomorrow for me, sadly I don't think I'll be getting out the green paint. Just not been at the exercise enough - injured foot hasn't helped, but it's an excuse, not a reason.

I'll wait to see what it is, but if it's less that last week (2.4kg) I'm going to need a serious talking to.

BonnieBooBear said:
Just got back from WI and...3lbs off! I don't like to be immodest but...I FREAKING ROCK!!

Oooh, target 3 just went green!

Errr bonnie....you more than freakin rock sister! I bow to your greatness!! Well done!

........just sayin............

loolahoop said:

I say go out for a quick one and then when u get back head to the lounge if you want to bad mouth that CHEATING SCUMBAG! (sorry rod)

conlou1 said:
Go bonnie go bonnie well done lady. Well be about on a par now won't we? Twatter I best get a shifty on shifting these pounds!!

Yay Bonnie! Fantastic work! :D

Sent from my LG-LU3700 using MiniMins

gettingfit said:
Friday;) weigh in.

Yay! Great job GettingFit! :D

Sent from my LG-LU3700 using MiniMins

Back