TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

right, just WHOA!!!

this isn't the place for airing yer washing OR dispensing advice

take it outside ladies

thank you

and Frootloop for what it's worth, I'd go out and feckin stay out...but thats just me.....:cool:

well done on losing 1.5lbs which no-one else has spotted

Me013.jpg

oopsie!sorry!:) just stressed lol always known for a little over venting! but i went out and got just over an hour on my bike!! very pleased with myself :) out again tonight too! i WILL get 2lb off this week!!! hurt my arm though :? never had an achey forearm before!! lol n nope deffo wasnt riding my bike upside down! lol - does anyone kow how i would know how far i biked in an hour? or does that not really matter? only trouble with these fens though is everywhere is so bloody flat!! lol so dont really get worked too much :/

Well done Loolahoop, sorry, didn't spot your 1.5 but with all you have had to deal with, and making the time to exercise, you are doing so well lady.

And GettingFit - gosh two fat ladies! NOT! Well done.

Thanks for the back slaps, just got to whittle away the last 4lbs so I can kiss goodbye to the fat arse of the 11's. FOR GOOD!

Thanks for the back slaps, just got to whittle away the last 4lbs so I can kiss goodbye to the fat arse of the 11's. FOR GOOD!

good on you 3B, I think you are really really nailing it at the mo, keep up the good work and keep an eye on Lou while I am away, she's hallucinating lately!! LOL

Fridays weigh in??? An I the only one who's noticed its Thursday today or have I missed something? Well done all the same lol

Pahahaha it's you you dirty boy putting suggestive pictures up
And leading me into the lions den....I'll be having words with mrs bass if it carries on!!!

its friday for me!!! I am gitting on the plane in a few hours!

Lou, its those up n down days making you hallucinate sister, it's just a banana and two kiwi fruit

I think you need to get over the nightie-with-sleeves thing urgently.....

no-one else saw anything wrong with it....

i am innocent

I've weighed today, 15-9, wicked!

really pleased as I was 15-11 on monday....have done quite a few walks this week and really buckled down

now I need to hold onto this for a fortnight in Greece. Swim swim swim swim and keep on swimming fat boy!!!!!

when I get back I will be taking to the road, I asked the OH yesterday to teach me to run

she runs 10k's regularly and has also done half marathons....

yikes....

Well done Loolahoop, sorry, didn't spot your 1.5 but with all you have had to deal with, and making the time to exercise, you are doing so well lady.

And GettingFit - gosh two fat ladies! NOT! Well done.

im with you bonnie!! cant wait to see the 10s!!! feel like i have been in the 11s for ages!! you r doing brilliantly!! :) wont be too long till we both have a weight starting with a 10!!! :O catching up with lou!! ;) x

loolahoop said:
im with you bonnie!! cant wait to see the 10s!!! feel like i have been in the 11s for ages!! you r doing brilliantly!! :) wont be too long till we both have a weight starting with a 10!!! :O catching up with lou!! ;) x

I know I best get a shufty on hadn't I? I weigh in tomorrow so hopefully I've lost SOMETHING it's doing my head in now. Off for another run tonight and gardening today so that should burn off some cals and I'm on a low cal day so hopefully I'll get a good result tomorrow. Although I don't feel slimmer :/ I'm giving this diet 2 weeks and if it doesn't work I'll be going back to 1200 a day. Every day. Boo hoo lol. But I will do what I need to I'm in a race with loola and bonnie now!!! I don't like losing.

I've weighed today, 15-9, wicked!.

Hey well done Rod - what is it you say - now lets see you do it again next week!:) Good luck if you end up chasing your wife on the running front.

WI for me this morning and lost 2lb. Chuffed and slimmer of the week so got a sticky!! Daft how those stickies help.

Off to Birmingham for Festival of Quilts at weekend so got to work on packed lunch for the day.

Had tour of one gym and another tour of a different one tomorrow.

Still chasing cossy, lots of smaller sizes but need a little bigger up top than can find at mo.

Sorry if missed anyone, not had chance to read all postings as hubby chasing at the bit as today is our day and I am holding him up, so will catch up with everyone later.

Oh and if it is easier please just call me fluff so don't confuse with CatLoverSue.

Fluff

gettingfit said:
Why don't you give Primal a go.

You can have some red wine,75% dark choc and cream.

Ooh that sounds good lol. What type of stuff do you eat? I'm not bothered about having less food every day tbh and now I don't have any social plans til end of September I should be able to really hammer this last bit off. I like the health benefits of fasting and this is what's appealed to me. But I think maybe if I combined it with eating healthier foods like the type of diet you do I could be onto a winner cos I'm feeling really tired and sluggish from eating unhealthy food on my up days and this is something I need to
Stop doing.

Ah right!! I was really confused I had to
Check sky to see what day it was haha

Think your right rod I'm going a bit gaga this week I blame my mums stupid dog running me ragged. Well done on the 2 pound down!! What's the food plan for hol? Are you relaxing a bit and accepting a small gain or are you sticking to your plan?

you're ok, I'm just pulling your leg, keep up the good work and think about YOURSELF for a fortnight - I am leaving Sparty and BonnieBooBear (3B) in charge this time

they are on the jazz and it will do you good to have them hounding you instead of the other way around..they'll see this later and take up the challenge!

the plan for Greece is:

eggs for breakfast

fruit all day but not banana's apparently - I can storm thro a whole watermelon I hope??? LOL

the dinner plan is to eat grilled meat and salad - they eat late over there which I dont like to do so I am expecting it to be a bit tough

things I can do are:

walk, swim and avoid the beer

I'll take what comes, I shan't go nuts but I am partial to that garlic dip (I can't remember what its called?) and pitta bread, lol

mostly I want to lie still for 15mins a day thinking about going fishing, then have enough of lying in the sun for 15mins and go fishing

first thing packed was my lures, two travel rods, two reels, power isome, mullet spinners and wire traces - I am gonna try for a 'cuda!!!

I could lose an arm, but hey, that'll be a serious weight drop huh??? lol

Back