TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

1lb off tonight. All that exercise - 1hr swimming, 1 six mile run, 1 10 mile run, 1 6 mile hike and a 10 mile hill walk! Looks like the dominoes caught up with me! Still, I'll take a pound. Not repeating the blowout this week, and cals need to come down to 1200 again.

***** who got up GFs nose. Seriously annoyed by that post. I don't agree with generalised digs at people under the guise of not wanting to offend anyone cos you know what I'm offended. I do t think anyone is negative and me me me. I've needed some support and help getting through some tough times lately, and I'm sorry if that's such a drain on anyone else but I pay it back, I help others, I offer advice and congratulations and I resent being made to feel paranoid like I can't speak freely or voice my
Problems. I actually thought this was a support forum and I thought GF was s mod? If the mods can't be supportive then there's no hope.

***** who got up GFs nose. Seriously annoyed by that post. I don't agree with generalised digs at people under the guise of not wanting to offend anyone cos you know what I'm offended. I do t think anyone is negative and me me me. I've needed some support and help getting through some tough times lately, and I'm sorry if that's such a drain on anyone else but I pay it back, I help others, I offer advice and congratulations and I resent being made to feel paranoid like I can't speak freely or voice my
Problems. I actually thought this was a support forum and I thought GF was s mod? If the mods can't be supportive then there's no hope.

I agree with you but I decided not to say anything because well... pointless drama is pointless. If GF is moving on, then that's her choicel. At the end of the day, lots of us are benefiting from this and that's the main thing, so I say let's carry on doing what we do best- keeping each other on the straight and narrow. :)

Three good days in a row this week- feeling much more in control and positive about everything. Definitely going to keep it up this week. I started doing my Zumba DVDs on Monday- I'm tempted to record it because I look so silly. ^^ I am very uncoordinated so right now I am doing the DVD which teaches the moves and it's taking a while so I am just doing a little everyday. But my 'Salsa Walk' is hilarious. A natural dancer, I am not. ;)

1lb off tonight. All that exercise - 1hr swimming, 1 six mile run, 1 10 mile run, 1 6 mile hike and a 10 mile hill walk! Looks like the dominoes caught up with me! Still, I'll take a pound. Not repeating the blowout this week, and cals need to come down to 1200 again.

Great work Bonnie and Lou! :D Keep it up Ladies!

tbh i have to agree to and is why i havent posted since as i thought it was because of me.

also agree with u FL :) lets get on with it! :)

been really good this week so far, keeping track again, not gonna STS again this week! and im still not ready for my 1st gain just yet!! out on a run again tonight, actually suprised (like REALLY suprised!!) how much i do actually enjoy it! and my son (9) has also been coming with me as well as the dog, so is lovely to able to do somethign with just him too as the others (4, 2, 1) do take up so much time and attention, and he loves anything sporty so he is enjoying it too (i rekon he will be one of those popular "sporty" people at school i never got on with!! i was always one of the geeks hahaha)

well doen with the losses bonnie and lou! hope ur feeling a bit better now lou, u seemed rather stressed (and rightly so!!) the other night :) X

GF has decided to move on, respect it and she has my thanks for her valued input so far.

move on yourselves, nothing more needs to be said

we have work to do

so lets do it

GF has decided to move on, respect it and she has my thanks for her valued input so far.

move on yourselves, nothing more needs to be said

we have work to do

so lets do it

So what are your plans for today el Basso? Weigh-in again tomorrow, right?

yep, weigh in tomorrow, fishing later today (some lovely cliff hikes on the agenda)
almost back at pre-holiday weight, I've had a couple of check hops onto the scales and the bloat is going, going, soon to be gone (I ate lots of bread on hols!)

looking forward to moving forwards

I got rid of another 800g this week. Yeah!
I hope I haven't been the snarky one to offend GF. My humblest apologies if I've offended anyone.
Well done all you peeps for your great losses and huge strength of character. You're all such inspiration.

Weigh in for me tonight after 2 weeks on my jols this is not gunna b gud!! But i know wat i ate and i put it in my mouth so i deserve it!
As for GF im not bein funny but if the thread was annoying me i wud just unsubscribe not write a whole post making it look like it was a certain person i just think that was unfair!
Rod!!! Wat u playin at havin a gain hehe so u r human then x

I bought a yoga DVD the other day - it is something I have been meaning to get into all my life but never got around to it. OMG, I love it! (so far). It is a 'for dummies' book, so it basically teaches you 12 exercises that you do every day, which takes about 45 mins. I am lucky not having kids that I can do this - it is actually really relaxing, if a bit painful to start. Hoping it will help me stretch after running and avoid injuries. Ommmmmmmmmmmm

Sounds like good work Rod. Sounds like you've dealt with it really well; I'm sure you'll have knocked it all off tomorrow morning :D

Great work Patchninja! Congratulations :D

Have you got a plan to deal with your potential holiday gain Emma? What have you been doing about it so far? I think Rod's the man to talk to about the best way to deal with holiday weight!

faery_lights said:
Sounds like good work Rod. Sounds like you've dealt with it really well; I'm sure you'll have knocked it all off tomorrow morning :D

Great work Patchninja! Congratulations :D

Have you got a plan to deal with your potential holiday gain Emma? What have you been doing about it so far? I think Rod's the man to talk to about the best way to deal with holiday weight!

Yeah going gym tomoz starting doing the kettlebells again and generally gettin back on the jazz as rod wud put it :)

Hi everyone, I read this thread every day but too scared to post...
Had a bread binge yesterday, I ata a scone, and 5 slices of bread covered in butter and jam altogether. It was free food, I cant control myself around free food, at least thats what I told myelf. But that's rubbish, of course I can control myself, I was just a greegy bi-atch. To finish off my carb fest I had a mountain of oven chips, even though I could have made SW chips if I really really needed chips, but no, just ate the OH's leftovers..like a dog.
I have now owned my bread binge, and Im moving on.
Sorry for the vent folks!!

I bought a yoga DVD the other day - it is something I have been meaning to get into all my life but never got around to it. OMG, I love it! (so far). It is a 'for dummies' book, so it basically teaches you 12 exercises that you do every day, which takes about 45 mins. I am lucky not having kids that I can do this - it is actually really relaxing, if a bit painful to start. Hoping it will help me stretch after running and avoid injuries. Ommmmmmmmmmmm
haha no way snap..well kinda! lol i did some yoga for the 1st time this morning! i get up about 1-2 hours before the kids and try n make sure all housework is done etc, but this morning i was having a look on fitnessTV or activeTV whichever channel it was,on sky n there was some yoga thing on so give it a go :) have also set to record it lol, so i can have a go at that some mornings (not every morning though otherwise no housework will ever get done lol amd i am deffo not as flexible as i ued to be!x

Had a bread binge yesterday, I ata a scone, and 5 slices of bread covered in butter and jam altogether. It was free food, I cant control myself around free food, at least thats what I told myelf. But that's rubbish, of course I can control myself, I was just a greegy bi-atch. To finish off my carb fest I had a mountain of oven chips, even though I could have made SW chips if I really really needed chips, but no, just ate the OH's leftovers..like a dog.

Oh dear! And of all the things to binge on- so many carbs. You know you've made a mistake but I am interested as to what you are going to do to stop this happening again? What was it that set you off? A craving or a crappy day? You are right- you CAN control yourself around free foods, because they aren't free. Change the name in your head back to just plain 'FOOD'. With calories. Just like everything else! What can you do to prevent it next time?

It's good to get back on the wagon but ultimately you want the eating like this to stop or for you to be able to control it so that you have one slice of bread and leave it at that!

erm...free food?? even on SW bread, butter, jam and scones r not free food!!
and yes of course u can control urself, its only you that picks up the food and puts it in ur mouth, u have to remind urself y u are doingSW in teh 1st place, i assume to loose weight? n thats never gonna happen if u binge on bread, butter, jam and chips!!
do u plan ur meals in advance? or just kinda wing it during the day? x

catxscotch said:

I'm not surprised you were too scared to post after admitting the above, personally I think you should be sent to sit on the naughty step & await the wrath of Rod :)

Back