TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

Hi all,

I am REALLY sorry for abandoning you. I have been in Cyprus for three weeks (thought I had wifi but turned out now) and when I got back, split up with my boyfriend. So all in all, loosing weight has not been my focus whatsoever. Thank you for those who chased me down on MFP, I am really sorry to have been so crap.

BUUUUTTTT while I was away, I swam a mile in the pool most days, ate fruit for breakfast and salads really, didn't go mad and kept the running up. Got back to find (left at 11st1.5) I am only bloody 10st9! That is 6.5 off by my reconing! You can take the girl away from the bassers, but you can't take the basser out of the girl. And since the breakup was only yesterday, I can't attribute any weight loss to the heartbreak diet, although I think there may be some more to come off that way yet.

I think it was just not fretting over every last calorie that did it. Now feel even more motivated to get to goal, especially with the Cardiff Half next week.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone's progress - it may take me a while. But off for a run first!

BOnnie x

BonnieBooBear said:
Hi all,

I am REALLY sorry for abandoning you. I have been in Cyprus for three weeks (thought I had wifi but turned out now) and when I got back, split up with my boyfriend. So all in all, loosing weight has not been my focus whatsoever. Thank you for those who chased me down on MFP, I am really sorry to have been so crap.

BUUUUTTTT while I was away, I swam a mile in the pool most days, ate fruit for breakfast and salads really, didn't go mad and kept the running up. Got back to find (left at 11st1.5) I am only bloody 10st9! That is 6.5 off by my reconing! You can take the girl away from the bassers, but you can't take the basser out of the girl. And since the breakup was only yesterday, I can't attribute any weight loss to the heartbreak diet, although I think there may be some more to come off that way yet.

I think it was just not fretting over every last calorie that did it. Now feel even more motivated to get to goal, especially with the Cardiff Half next week.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone's progress - it may take me a while. But off for a run first!

BOnnie x

Aw bonnie I'm so
Sorry to hear that :( yet sooooo relieved you haven't slipped!!! Wow well done almost half a stone is amazing you skinny Minnie!!!!

BonnieBooBear said:
Hi all,

BOnnie x

Hey bonnie :) ur showing us all up hehe
Hope ur r ok hun xx

Bloody hell bonnie!! Good on ya girl! Nice to see you back.

Thanks for all the advice everyone - off out to get food shopping on my shoestring budget tonight :(

I need to get obsessive about it again!! I am having too many healthy extras and need to get a grip on those! I'm going to dig my book out again and start writing it all down.

lunches are hard for me at the moment so I'm going to make a quiche tomorrow which will do me for Monday.

BonnieBooBear said:
Hi all,

BOnnie x

BONNIE! So glad to see you are okay! I am sorry about the break up- I do hope you are okay! And congratulations on the loss. That is amazing work. Glad you are back.

Sent from my LG-LU3700 using MiniMins

Hi all,

BOnnie x
yeahh!!!! go bonnie!!!!! massive well done :) so how does it feel to be in the 10s? fantastic eh!? :) so sorry to hear of ur break-up :( but see it as a reason to look after urself even more, all good food and plenty of exercise! really pleased for :) x

Hi Bonnie. So sorry to hear your break-up news - hope you're ok? I agree with the others though - this will be a good time to focus on you and keeping yourself healthy. Fab achievement with the weight loss as well. Don't let the b*******ds grind you down and keep at it, chuck. :)

Thanks for all the ideas hells! I managed to get some healthy bits in and have made some freezer portions of a pasta dish (3 syns, 1xhexa and 1xhexb) for lunches. When I have used that I have have stuff for SW quiche.

On the way back.....

sparty said:
Thanks for all the ideas hells! I managed to get some healthy bits in and have made some freezer portions of a pasta dish (3 syns, 1xhexa and 1xhexb) for lunches. When I have used that I have have stuff for SW quiche.

On the way back.....

Glad you got sorted.

I have some soup and some SW quiches made up for lunches this weeks, porridge made for tomorrow's breakfast too, so NO EXCUSES for not sticking to plan this week. Have been to the gym today and going to try and exercise 5 days out of 7 this week ( kids and start of term illnesses permitted) I've peed about for 2-3 weeks now so want to get down into the next stone bracket down by Halloween. 100% everyday between now and then.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4.6lbs of my gain gone since Friday! I know the rest will be gone by the end of this week. Off for a hike with my school today. Should be fun.

Sent from my LG-LU3700 using MiniMins

Morning all. I have woken up today with the same dogged determination that I had when I first signed up for TL. I forgot to bring cereal for brekkie to work today and was dismayed that my first automatic thought was - 'oh well start tomorrow then'

No I will not fricking start tomorrow - I should never have stopped!! Straight to the shops I went for a muller light and an apple. I haven't had the apple yet as I am feeling full enough with my cup of tea and the yoghurt. For lunch I have my pre-made pasta (3 syns, hexa and hexb) and will have the apple then. I have some velvet crunch (4 syns) as a treat too.

My bf has sneaked 3 french fancies into my lunch bag for me (his heart is in the right place as I have been struggling with money and lots of little disasters recently) - and I have put them out at work for people to eat even though I love them! I am taking this as a symbol of renewed will power!

I will probably need lots of help and support to keep me on the right track until its second nature again - I know I'm in the right place for that!!

sparty, well done for getting back on the wagon. its very hard once you fall off to get back on, my weekend away sent me off and im struggling to make it second nature, instead im having to really battle with myself t not give in. this weekend was a bit of a rubbish one, and as a result im 2 pounds back on, all i ate yesterday was a cheeseburger...nothing else at all, but saturday i had lots of booze and pizza later on, and i think its some serious carb bloat going on. i dont have much left to lose and im feeling pretty good about myself so i need to not go backwards, but i also need to find the fine line between not being so hard on myself and not abandoning diet altogether. its really hard, cos im so all or nothing, i cant seem to allow myself a day of a little bit more then get back on it, i seem to just completely lose the plot, then sepnd 3 weeks trying to get back on track after 2 days naughtiness, its totally ridiculous. well do this though, we know we can do it, and we know when were on it properly we feel better about ourselves and we feel better in ourselves, there is no sense in eating junk, it doesnt make our problems go away or make us an happier, and the only person who can sort it out is ourselves.

Back