TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

haha for sure :) , thankyou for the welcome.

just came back to the site after my busy life took me away. i missed it and was brought back by my friend craig, glad im back though.

Hello all (and welcome newbies) I had a reasonable weekend although I didn't feel happy about it at all lol. I obviously need to wean myself off the crappy food - just shows how much i have been slipping I guess. I have been going over my syns by two or three here and there so slapped wrists for me!!

On it again today - so far just had breakfast and a cuppa. I am making a butternut squash risotto for dinner and have SW quiche for lunch that I made yesterday.

It seems I have to be obsessing about writing things down and checking things to keep on track which drives my bf insane. But it looks like that's what I have to do!

I'm feeling very fed up and generally miserable at the moment which is making it hard but I know this is one thing I can control.

Keep plodding on I guess.....

How ru all getting on at the moment?!

I cant remember the last time I actually weighed myself - prob not since my operation if I am honest. I am terrified of how many lbs I might have put back on!!

maybe it would be the kick up the backside u need to get u back on it properly sparty? ive had a good weekend, nothing to report really....same stuff diff day.... cant wait to start work though and get a bit of extra money, this struggling is doing my head in now lol, we have been skint before, but this is ridiculous :( making healthy eating hard, but am doing what i can :)x

Yeah maybe it will!!

Am I mad?????...........I've just bought myself a skipping rope!!! I can do it in short bursts and no reason why I can't do some every day while dinner is cooking.

Will this be good exercise do you think??

Yeah maybe it will!!

Am I mad?????...........I've just bought myself a skipping rope!!! I can do it in short bursts and no reason why I can't do some every day while dinner is cooking.

Will this be good exercise do you think??

Hi Sparty - yes skipping is a very effective form of exercise. Now quit messing about and get on those scales! You need to know where you are so you can get back on it. Come on girl, you were so close to target before your op. Don't let all that hard work go to waste. It might not be anywhere as bad as you think - but you need to know.

Sparty weigh in. While you don't you can live in denial and hope you've not gained as much as you think. Face it and use it as a start point.

I've been quite good, not as good as I could be as I'm snacking but on fruit and I wanted my cals st 1200 but its just too low at the minute as I'm moving about more. Some days my cals have been very low after I take the exercise off so I'm just trying to be sensible. Got a manic day tomorrow :( so going to start the day with a good breakfast and I've bought some slimmatea and green tea tablets to try speed things up a bit.

All right all right.....I weighed this morning and I'm 3.5lb away from target so not as bad as I was fearing. (yes you can all say I told you so)

Had a good day yesterday with only 9 syns - butternut squash risotto for dinner mmmmm. No idea what tonight will be as I'm meant to be going out with work - might just go for a quick drink and then head home to limit any damage. I have some fish in the freezer so will prob use that up with some veggies.

Hopefully getting my skipping rope tonight so I will give that a whirl.

Well done on a good day Lou - make sure you are making the right choices to get back on track and worry about cutting out snacks once ur in a routine again. Keep it up girl!!

All right all right.....I weighed this morning and I'm 3.5lb away from target so not as bad as I was fearing. (yes you can all say I told you so)

Had a good day yesterday with only 9 syns - butternut squash risotto for dinner mmmmm. No idea what tonight will be as I'm meant to be going out with work - might just go for a quick drink and then head home to limit any damage. I have some fish in the freezer so will prob use that up with some veggies.

Well done on a good day Lou - make sure you are making the right choices to get back on track and worry about cutting out snacks once ur in a routine again. Keep it up girl!!

There that wasn't so bad was it! :p Seriously though that it great considering you have been laid up for a while. I hope you are pleased?

So back on track then, Sparty. Are you aiming for a particular date to hit goal?

sparty said:

Well done hun.

Yes that's what I thought in regards to snacking, I had 3 sataumas, a low fat yog and some crisps BUT I am doing Sw and still tracking cals, I was within syns and my net cals were low. And It stopped me from binging. I'm doing loads of exercise on my bike and with work so I feel I need to keep my energy up, noes not the time to be scrimping on food. Today I will be biking to my 1st job around a mile and a half there and back, 2 hour solid clean, then biking to hubby's work around a mile there and back then back to my other job around a mile away and standing fir 5 hours, and rushing up and down. Keeping focused on healthy meals, had nimble bread for brekkie, prob salad or soup for lunch then pork Ragu Sw style for tea. I'm stuck on 10.7 again so need to get that down

I am really pleased :) I need to update my stats and ticker to reflect this and think about a goal date.

I go away on 9th November - I should get it done before then! Maybe I just need to give myself a short goal date otherwise I'll much about again?!

What happened to the guy that started this ?

What happened to the guy that started this ?

He got a new job and as far as we are aware he is busy settling in to that. I'm sure he'll be back at some point. :)

Hey all,

Just dropping in to say hello...still haven't been able to catch up with where we all got to but just wanted to brag about finishing the Cardiff Half marathon...2hrs 2 mins, not my best time for a 1/2 but very glad it's over. Have had an aherm...relaxed week as feel I deserve it, but back onto it after next weigh in - it will be a very cruel world if I put on after running for two flippin hours!

Bonnie I was just about to send out a search party for you!!! Well done on your run girl :) really pleased for you!! Back on it mrs - no dilly dallying like I have been doing!!

Anyone seen smiley?!

:(I need a good telling off. It was my daughters 4th birthday yesterday so i was going to flexi syn just for the cake but after eating the cake i went on a mad rampage and i did it again even though i started off really well i have just ended up with a mega binge and a sore tummy! I know tomorrow i will be fine as there will be no cake to trigger me off but just so ashamed after doing so well i have let myself down by going mad for food i didnt need:break_diet:

Back