TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

You need to work on your will power on social situations it seems. I take it ur on SW.....I can't see your stats on my phone.

How much you lost? How much do you have to go? And when is your target? This is a much for tough love!!

Yes I am on sw and have lost 2st12lbs so far with 4st9lb to go till target. I am just a bit gutted because i thought i had my bingeing under control but i guess i am wrong. You are right i need to work on my self control which will be tested again in just over a weeks time at my mums!

Safia said:
Yes I am on sw and have lost 2st12lbs so far with 4st9lb to go till target. I am just a bit gutted because i thought i had my bingeing under control but i guess i am wrong. You are right i need to work on my self control which will be tested again in just over a weeks time at my mums!

Planning is key safia - can u ask ur mum to cook SW friendly? Or work out the syns in what she is cooking? Then you can save up some syns for it.

You could even offer to bring dessert and take something SW friendly. (like meringue nests with fruit and yoghurt?)

I usually take my own stuff with me and get the rest eg meat fish etc there but i always end up bingeing but i am going to set myself a challenge this time to make sure i dont do it because i have worked so hard to get into the 13s and will be so shattered if u come back out of them. The problem for me is when i come onto minimins regularly during the day i am fine but these last 2 days i havent been on here as i have run out of my free internet on phone and its a pain to get on the laptop while the kiddies are awake so left to my devices i have let myself down by bingeing so i will draw a line under it today and face that gain at class and get on with it x

Yesterday was good for me too - was within syns and resisted a Thai at the pub with my colleagues.

I even resisted a big old bar of dairy milk which my bf bought for me as I didn't have enough syns left. Surprisingly it wasn't even that difficult not to have it. I have hidden it away to have a few squares tonight if I have syns left. Looking at what I have brought or lunch today I should still have enough for a few squares.

Safia said:
I usually take my own stuff with me and get the rest eg meat fish etc there but i always end up bingeing but i am going to set myself a challenge this time to make sure i dont do it because i have worked so hard to get into the 13s and will be so shattered if u come back out of them. The problem for me is when i come onto minimins regularly during the day i am fine but these last 2 days i havent been on here as i have run out of my free internet on phone and its a pain to get on the laptop while the kiddies are awake so left to my devices i have let myself down by bingeing so i will draw a line under it today and face that gain at class and get on with it x

This is all about will power. It's only food and you don't need it. There is plenty you can have without bingeing so u only have yourself to blame if you do it! Remember this horrible feeling you have now - cuz that's exactly what you will feel again if you binge.

Why don't you offer to make healthy snacks so if you do want something extra it's not a big deal and you'd still be within syns?! Or eat a little before you go so you aren't hungry

Have an EE day too so it's so easy you have no excuse..........and imagine having to come here and confess!

Ok so today I've decided to cut the snacks out. I feel bloated as hell and my jeans are really tight. It can't be weight gain but could be water retention. I've not been drinking much so in place of snacks ill have water or sugar free juice. I also. Am going to go back to weighing and measuring EVERYTHING this is an area I've gotten lax at. I want to do Sw but I like logging my food on MFP, I wish Sw had an app like MFP

sparty said:
Maybe it has but you need to sign up online or something?! I think it would be brilliant to just scan things and see how many syns there are

No it has an online diary but its really time consuming and I do it all via my phone cos I don't have time to turn my laptop on every time I eat lol.

Just tried slimmatea this week. Never again!! I can't keep off the loo!!!

yeh i wish SW had something like MFP too, i just do both lol, glad to see u both back on it :) :S lou that doesnt sound good! lol wasnt planning on going anywhere today were u? lol x

Back