TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

So, I'm doing better than I was. But up until getting home from work I am only having about 1000 cals, then around 500 burnt off in exercise, so I'm hungry and eating which is racking up the cals. Any ideas on stuff I could have that would fill me, and that isn't fruit or salad? I'm doing a shop tomorrow so want to be prepared. I want something that's no more that 300 cals

Well I have no idea how many cals it is but I've been having granola (that I make myself with porridge oats and pumpkin seeds) with low fat Greek yoghurt and a drizzle of honey for breakfast and that's really filling.

1 syn for the honey, 1 syn for the yoghurt (but you could use muller light?) and 1 syn for the granola.

I went a few syns over yesterday so I am making sure I have under today to make up for it. 3 syn brekkie (as above), hex b sarnie for lunch with an apple and a 3 syn dinner on the cards tonight.

sparty said:
Well I have no idea how many cals it is but I've been having granola (that I make myself with porridge oats and pumpkin seeds) with low fat Greek yoghurt and a drizzle of honey for breakfast and that's really filling.

1 syn for the honey, 1 syn for the yoghurt (but you could use muller light?) and 1 syn for the granola.

I went a few syns over yesterday so I am making sure I have under today to make up for it. 3 syn brekkie (as above), hex b sarnie for lunch with an apple and a 3 syn dinner on the cards tonight.

Well I'm trying to move away from cc so much cos I tend to pick unhealthy things and waste cals. So I'm trying to get into the Sw mindset but its hard. I need to go to group I think but it's difficult as the groups are on when I need to be at work :/

Well done Loola, you are doing brilliantly. Within sniffing distance of the 9's! I put on 1.5lbs at SW this week - went mad after the 1/2 marathon and treated myself to a curry and a pizza the next day. But now I am back on the plan, lanes tonight now my muscles have almost stopped aching. I am GOING to be ten stone at christmas. Just telling you all now, OK?

Well I had the best day in a long time yesterday. I didn't eat anything when I got in, I went to get something but made myself a drink and went to bed. My weight has been hovering at 10.5 the past couple if days so I really want to crack on now and get under 10, I'm enjoying biking too, ill be biking around 4 miles today and walking for a mile and a half. I'm thinking about doing the shred on my days off if I can find a gap where I'm alone!!

How's everyone else doing

Struggled yesterday but stuck with it. My bf is mucking around with food deciding last minute he doesn't want dinner and messing up my plans.

Lamb stew tonight and he is eating it whether he wants it or not - or I'll leave him to starve and freeze his portion!

Back