TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

Rod, are you still around? Just joined today and found this thread. Compassion doesn't work for me either. I feel sorry enough for myself, so I need other people to smack some sense into me. Hoping we will get to know each other in future posts.

Hi bingobango, rods a bit absent nowadays but I'm happy to kick your ass as ate a few other regulars I'm sure!! I reckon this thread will be getting busier now Xmas is over x

I am doing the thing if eat when I'm hungry stop when I'm full, I have ignored it a little these past couple of days but I'm just going back to listening to my body and atm I'm craving veggies and water so that's what I'll do. I had my soup and feel satisfied and thoroughly enjoyed it. It's strange cis if you really listen to your body it lets you know everything you need. I haven't craved junk fir a while and despite eating stuff I don't usually it hasn't spiralled me off its made me crave good foods more. I can tel I've had too much meat, I just don't want anymore, I do t want carbs I want colourful foods. Salad shopping tomorrow ;)

Just off for my first Xmas night out. New outift, size 10 top :D

image-1906569185.jpg

hey guys :) hope you have all had a good xmas :) i Weighed in on thurs and maintained so am pleased with that, i didnt worry about food at all over xmas, if i wanted it i ate it (or drank it as the case may be ;) ), and i didnt stuff myself until i felt fit to burst once! (which i usually do at xmas!) i figured that even if i do put on a couple of pounds, im not gonna suddenly gain the 4st (nearly) that ive lost, im not gonna gain a dress size from a couple of days of enjoying myself, but also that there was no need to eat for the sake of it and i can always loose the couple of pound if i gain. so i went to WI and am still 9st 11lb, 2lb fromtarget, which im hoping i may even be able to do this week (WI thurs) NYE is not a problem at all as i will be working, so am already back on it and feeling quite pleased with myself! :)

Well done loola!!! That's great!! :)

Just a warning I feel a bit pre menstrual, I tend to lose the plot fir a couple if weeks and freak out about everything so please give me a virtual slap if I do. I've planned to go jogging after new year, Thursday will be my first run...eek!!! I can tell I've put some weight on over Christmas but it will soon be off again, new year, new start and the year I reach target :)

Hello all. I so wish I had found you sooner! I started back on weightwatchers before xmas and am doing ok. I've got loads of friends who keep telling me not to bother until after new year and to carry on stuffing to 'get it out of my system' but i don't want to. I need tough love though! X

Hello all. I so wish I had found you sooner! I started back on weightwatchers before xmas and am doing ok. I've got loads of friends who keep telling me not to bother until after new year and to carry on stuffing to 'get it out of my system' but i don't want to. I need tough love though! X

It's your body and your life, 'friends' tell you to stuff your face longer because that's what they're doing, and it makes them feel better if you stuff your face aswell as them. Get back on it asap and you'll feel better for it.

I'm rejoining Sw next week, more as a bit if moral support for my best friend who wants to stay to group but doesn't want to stay on her own, and now I'm not working I can stay which I always enjoyed before. I need to not get into the 'its free so I can have it' mindset so ill be reporting in with you guys as soon as I feel myself slip that way.

It's not 'free'.You will still have to be careful you don't just eat it because it's 'free'.

Yeah I know, I've done Sw fir years, I just have to be careful cis greedy me starts convincing myself it's ok to eat extra when it's not. I love the principles of Sw it's just me that is the problem lol. But I'm determined to not pig out, and I need to support my friend too so need to stick at it x

Sneaking back in having put on nearly half a stone in December. Up to 14 stone 10lb and just measured my waist at 110cm which is not healthy. Someone please give me a kick up the arse and tell me to sort myself out!

Sneaking back in having put on nearly half a stone in December. Up to 14 stone 10lb and just measured my waist at 110cm which is not healthy. Someone please give me a kick up the arse and tell me to sort myself out!

The fact you are here shows you want to do something about it but unfortunately only YOU can do something about it, you know the score, you know what u should be doing, so do it. New year, it's upto you to decide how to spend the year. Fighting that flab or giving in and gaining?

Back