TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

Extra easy on slimming world. Just restarted for what must be the millionth time and thought this psot might be the kick up the backside I needed. Last diet tried was lighterlife but didn't like the side effects. Just need to get my hear around a permanent change rather than a diet then I should be fine (says with everything crossed!)

Extra easy on slimming world. Just restarted for what must be the millionth time and thought this psot might be the kick up the backside I needed. Last diet tried was lighterlife but didn't like the side effects. Just need to get my hear around a permanent change rather than a diet then I should be fine (says with everything crossed!)

It is all about mind set isn't it. I'm restarting Sw too, I've had success with cc but it doesn't force me to be healthy like Sw does and whilst I've lost weight I feel flabbier, I know it sounds daft but I don't feel like I'm losing fat?

I felt exactly the same on lighterlife, think a lot of it was water loss and I did feel really flabby. Guess the truth is there is no shortcut (not that I want to accept that!!)

Yes I agree and the fact I've gained so much so quickly and easily makes me think it's not been all fat that I've been losing. When I hit 10.7 before I boughtsime jeans that were loose, I have been wearing them and despite getting to 10.2 they were never as loose which means despite weighing less I'm bigger. And I can't blame lack of exercise because before Christmas I was biking and walking loads as well as doing a job where I was stood on my feet for 5 hours at a time. I just find with Sw I get greedy, but that's me not the diet and it's silly if me to blame a diet for me not being able to control myself!! So trying to listen to my body and stop eating when I'm full

is it hard girls?

you all know it gets easier in small chunks

this is going to be the toughest couple of weeks of the year, but plan to reward yourselves on january pay day with a loss!

plan your week

plan your weekends

throw the bad stuff away, this feels motivating in itself

come on sister, a new year, a fresh start and everything to play for

without exception we are ALL in a better place than we were this time last year (except some real newbies maybe) and my only resolution is to reach my target and log on here more often

I promise to try harder and be here for you

NOW

sort it out sisters, I don't want to see any slack jawed flim flam excuses, here is where it starts

aim at a happy ending

is it hard girls?

you all know it gets easier in small chunks

this is going to be the toughest couple of weeks of the year, but plan to reward yourselves on january pay day with a loss!

plan your week

plan your weekends

throw the bad stuff away, this feels motivating in itself

come on sister, a new year, a fresh start and everything to play for

without exception we are ALL in a better place than we were this time last year (except some real newbies maybe) and my only resolution is to reach my target and log on here more often

I promise to try harder and be here for you

NOW

sort it out sisters, I don't want to see any slack jawed flim flam excuses, here is where it starts

aim at a happy ending

What was your Xmas gain rodders?

Ps nice to have you back :)

what do you mean? I had a loss over xmas :happy096:

£2000 and my motivation! lol

dunno Lou, but the jeans were tighter for sure!

I will weigh in the morning and 'fess up

nice to be back, thanks for keeping them in line, cannot promise I can assist much as I am out so much nowadays

but I will try

I felt exactly the same on lighterlife, think a lot of it was water loss and I did feel really flabby. Guess the truth is there is no shortcut (not that I want to accept that!!)

glad you found it funny

we'll see if you are still laughing at the end of Jan

whats the target sister, for your January loss?

yeah me too!

HI emma, sorry to see you had a nasty old attack of demotivation there sister

consider your arse kicked - is it still wobbling?

xx

love you lots, get on the road to success sister, we shall walk it together

I'll log on tomorrow once I've weighed and bear my soul

your final chance this year to give me your best shot

in fact you can all spend this evening composing your finest motivational rants, I look forward to seeing them after I've posted

night x

glad you found it funny

we'll see if you are still laughing at the end of Jan

whats the target sister, for your January loss?

1 stone by end of Jan

Do u have an iPhone or android phone rod? Download the free app it makes it easier to read the threads and quicker and more convenient. You really shoukd check in each day, even if just fir 5 minutes, since you've been absent you've stopped losing. Support is essential.

Been back to docs and still have a water infection :( and apparently I did have a kidney infection which explains why I've been so poorly and drained. So on more anti biotics. My stomach is really swollen and the dr said it is more than likely from this infection, as its just my face and belly that's massive :( hope these tablets do the job

2lb off already for me!

Mostly water I guess but been sticking to healthy food! steak and veggies for dinner tonight - no oil!! Mmmm

Sorry to hear that Lou - so surprising how ill you always are when ur the one who is best out of all of us at taking vitamins! Hope ur better soon xx

Do u have an iPhone or android phone rod? Download the free app it makes it easier to read the threads and quicker and more convenient. You really shoukd check in each day, even if just fir 5 minutes, since you've been absent you've stopped losing. Support is essential.

Been back to docs and still have a water infection :( and apparently I did have a kidney infection which explains why I've been so poorly and drained. So on more anti biotics. My stomach is really swollen and the dr said it is more than likely from this infection, as its just my face and belly that's massive :( hope these tablets do the job

yes I have an iphone but no idea how to drive it

I shall research Lou - you are right!

2lb off already for me!

Mostly water I guess but been sticking to healthy food! steak and veggies for dinner tonight - no oil!! Mmmm

Sorry to hear that Lou - so surprising how ill you always are when ur the one who is best out of all of us at taking vitamins! Hope ur better soon xx

I haven't taken them for weeks only just started again tbh. I don't always practice what I preach ;) I never got ill as a child ever, so I don't think I built up any immunity and now I have kids of my own I just seem to pick everything up :( not that you can catch a water infection like its just one of those things unfortunately. I'm hoping that ill get all my illnesses out the way now so when the girls are at school
And I work full time I don't catch anything.

Back