TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

i have recorded it...im gonna put it on in a minute :) i like a good perv hahahaha

well, tonight i have printed off an exercise plan and stuck it on my wall it is as follows:
30 day shred to be done 3 times a week..tuesday, wednesday and friday
couch to 5k on a monday, thursday and saturday
sunday rest day

then, after 5 weeks of couch to 5k im going to switch it upto counch 2 10k, just going to look online for marathons in summer and sign me and my running bud up..when i switch to couch to 10k i plan to run 4 times a week. i forgot how much i enjoy it. bought some new trainers, running socks, proper running pants (i kept having to pull mine up today was annoying as hell), a long sleeved runnig top and an arm band for my phone to listen to it...all for £30!! bargain! x

i have recorded it...im gonna put it on in a minute :) i like a good perv hahahaha

well, tonight i have printed off an exercise plan and stuck it on my wall it is as follows:
30 day shred to be done 3 times a week..tuesday, wednesday and friday
couch to 5k on a monday, thursday and saturday
sunday rest day

then, after 5 weeks of couch to 5k im going to switch it upto counch 2 10k, just going to look online for marathons in summer and sign me and my running bud up..when i switch to couch to 10k i plan to run 4 times a week. i forgot how much i enjoy it. bought some new trainers, running socks, proper running pants (i kept having to pull mine up today was annoying as hell), a long sleeved runnig top and an arm band for my phone to listen to it...all for £30!! bargain! x

the trainers were reduced from 109 pound to 12.99!!!!!! gotta love the sales, checked the reviews before i bought and they have good reviews too

Back