TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

Sparty that was like the last group I went to that I didn't enjoy. This one there's a load of regulars that are about my age (I'm 31 now) who have done really well losing 3/4 stone over a few months, and the consultant is prob late 20's, she uses Facebook etc to encourage people to talk about what they're cooking etc and at Christmas/advent she gave prizes every week for anyone who lost 2lb a week.

It's definitely worth trying different groups, this is the 3rd SW I've tried and the first I've liked :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sparty, I love my class but yours sounds sh1te. She shoukd not be encouraging ppl to stick to it half heartedly. My c reminds us we pay to get weighed ang if your not following plan your paying for what? To gsin weight? She sounds like a wimp. Get to another class. My c is awesome and although I haven't stayed at group or been a member the while 2 years it's never been cos of her. She gives you a kick when you need it and a pat when u deserve it.

Go rod. Sounds awesome!!well done you. Defo need minis on ya phone. I wouldn't hardly be on of it meant logging on on a pc. It's mega easy to install the app do you want me to screen shot it step by step?

image-186783227.jpg

See the 'app' tab at the bottom left in blue? Click on that it will bring up a page like this

image-3759192172.jpg

With tabs at the bottom, click on search and at the top search toolbar type in minimins, hit search and this will come up. Click on install. You may have to enter a password or set up an apple account if you haven't already but it shoukd prompt u to do so if you haven't

agree with the others sparty, ur group sounds poo! lol, i stay to group every week i can (which hasnt been much lately due to work) and its quite a small evening group, but everyone is so friendly but also quite motivating :) most of our group had at least the plan to stick to it over xmas, whether it happened or not was a different story (although a TARGET MEMBER lost 7lb xmas week?!) but as soon as xmas was over our C was like come on, u've had ur fun, time to get on with it lol!maybe have a search for a different group? xx

How is everyone doing today? I'm on a red day and so far I am on 7 1/2 syns (for margarine and mayo in my sandwich and a packet of space raiders) I wish I had brought extra fruit with me as i have had my lunch but dont feel full up.

I might go and see what the canteen at work can offer as I'm in between meetings and now only have 10 mins so not long enough to go to the shop. Want to try and refrain from having more syns until dinner time if possible.

Nice work with the massive pay rise rod!! Think of all the new fishing gear that will buy you!! Still Hunting the bass??

hi Sparty, yep still hunting the bass - when time allows

glad to see you still here girl, thanks for saying hi

and good luck in 2013

Hi Rod, you haven't been around since I've been posting intermittently on here.

Food flask is a good buy if you're out on the road a lot, I'm similar I that O cover different sites and lunch can be hard, but I do love my food flask for a quick curry on the go :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi, great tip, think I will invest...never thought of that

much needed especially in the winter

DOH!

Glad they turned up Lou!! How far you running?

I didn't have anything to eat (and just to clarify....I don't use the canteen so don't know what they stock.....bit I was planning in finding some fruit or a yoghurt lol) I am feeling a bit tired so gonna have a cuppa with a sweetener in it and wait til dinner. Salmon and stir fry veggies for dinner tonight so won't take long to cook anyway!

Only day 2 of having books and being strictly on plan but I feel good about it. I can feel my mindset changing and I'm already planning my meals the next few days ahead. I'm feeling a bit better so will hopefully put an exercise plan into action at the weekend.

Anyone got any idea how much exercise is the recommended amount?!

i did just write a long message but minis keeps logging me out grr

i went for my run, 3rd one this week woop. food good, exercise good. happy days!!!

well done for resisting sparty, im not sure hjow far im running at, cos were working on building our time up first before we do the 5k. the prospect of running 5k without stopping excites me!!! cant wait and apparently it will only take about 5 weeks

Awesome!! Well done for going. I had a lovely healthy dinner of salmon and stir fry veggies. I made some cream cheese thing to top it from another SW thread which turned out really good (although I made chilli flavour and its really strong!!)

Awesome!! Well done for going. I had a lovely healthy dinner of salmon and stir fry veggies. I made some cream cheese thing to top it from another SW thread which turned out really good (although I made chilli flavour and its really strong!!)

Ooh what was the recipe I struggle with sauces.

I am really focused on getting fit and toned. I NEED to hit target this year. It's my year for sorting my sh1t out and getting focused

Back