TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

Good morning all, this is just what I need, I read the opening post and am guilty of all of that. I LOVE doing low carb and would like to use the JUDD plan with a low carb diet and get it done, but am tired of being on boards where everybody strokes everybody else...I want this weight off this year. My goal is to be 165lbs by the end of the year, my 1st mini goal is to be down 20lbs by the end of February! I'm so in.

Can I post my workouts here daily as well?

Patty

Hi patty, post what u like but beware...excuses don't get tolerated, effort gets praised, and results get cheered.

Sparty, so your over weekly by 20 with 2 or 3 days left...that was more than the couple of syns over you said you'd gone lol. You cant blame the wine at the funeral as that was the week before, so all the syns have been in the last 4 days? Get it together, you know you'll only kick yourself if u see a gain. Success express til wed and pray that you've done enough.

I'm eating chicken and veg noodle soup, home made and delicious. Think ill have it fir tea too :)

Welcome to tough love!

it would be useful to know why you want to lose weight. Also what your weaknesses are.....so we can help if you slip.

Is JUDD where you alternate between really low cals and higher cals!?

Sparty, so your over weekly by 20 with 2 or 3 days left...that was more than the couple of syns over you said you'd gone lol. You cant blame the wine at the funeral as that was the week before, so all the syns have been in the last 4 days? Get it together, you know you'll only kick yourself if u see a gain. Success express til wed and pray that you've done enough.

Well the hifi bars I ended up having were the luxury ones - you only get one for a hex and they are 6 each!!! Stupid mistake to make when I had Alpen light I could have had for half the syns.

I am back into planning today and after I finish up this bit of work I am doing, bf and I are going to meal plan for this week. I'm going to write it all down and send him to the shops to get loads of super free for me! Success express is a great idea - stir fry with prawn and tons of veggies for dinner tonight.

Good lass Sparty! You'll be ok I'm sure. I always work my cals out too cis the last Sunday I'd gone over syns with my Sunday dinner but when I worked out my actual cals if had 1200??? It was just cos I'd had stuffing, yorkshires etc I still lost 3 this week

I'm so drained. Having a really rough time with my ladies crap, I actually can't stay awake, I haven't gotten dressed I am aching everywhere and feel really ill. I've been back to bed this afternoon and I didn't want to get back up. I'm completely drained. I have so much to do this week I need to get better soon!!!

Ahhhh poor you! Sounds terrible - I couldn't cope as well as you do with it! Take some of the advice you have loola and make sure you are looking after yourself as we'll as dieting. Get yourself down the doctor - soak in a hot bath with muscle stuff in it to relax a bit!

My meals are all sorted now - bf off to the shops and dinner was lovely. Although I didn't have much but I'm having a free yoghurt for pudding and a nice cuppa :)

1.5lb off :D into the 15s yay!!!

Well done emmie! Nice strong loss there my love. Keep it going!! :)

So glad ur back on the bells Emma - they seemed to do you good before and sounds like you can get in a routine easily with that!

Let's hope for no more snow!!

Well done emmie! Nice strong loss there my love. Keep it going!! :)

So glad ur back on the bells Emma - they seemed to do you good before and sounds like you can get in a routine easily with that!

Let's hope for no more snow!!

I'm getting cabin fever, I just can't bear going out in it with a pram and a 3 year old on foot who can't walk very well. I end up so stressed so cold from walking at a snails pace and it's so awful
I tend to stay in. Got to drag myself out tomorrow though before I go nuts

Hmmm. Very strange Lou. Make sure you drink plenty if you can't face food. Can you get yourself an MOT at the docs?!

Last edited:
You do need to eat more as your body might be hanging on to food and slowing your losses.

Still....it's a pound in the right direction so well done ;)

Hope you feel better tomorrow.

2lb off. Yippeeeeee!!!

2lb to go plus a lot of toning so I need to have a good week this week and next. I have committed to a 30ds on another thread for February but think ill give it a go tonight and see what I am letting myself in for. Hoping for 1lb loss next week.

Never quite got to target before so I'm determined to do it this time!! Might even give success express a go but need to meal plan properly to make it work!

2lb off. Yippeeeeee!!!

2lb to go plus a lot of toning so I need to have a good week this week and next. I have committed to a 30ds on another thread for February but think ill give it a go tonight and see what I am letting myself in for. Hoping for 1lb loss next week.

Never quite got to target before so I'm determined to do it this time!! Might even give success express a go but need to meal plan properly to make it work!

Sparty if it ain't broke don't fix it!!! Whatever your doing has worked, why cut back even further when you clearly do t need to? Like you just said to me about not eating enough...if you up your exercise and decrease cals it may not have the effect you want if you decrease it too much plus you'll be reducing food to a level you can't sustain and as soon as you reach target the weight will fly back on. Just carry on as you are. If anything just increase exercise but remember the body retains fluid when you first start a new exercise so you could maintain or gain for the first 2 weeks. Well do e tho 2 pounds off so close to target is amazing x

Back