TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

You are right lou and I want to tone up anyway so ill do the shred. But I am going to make sure I eat all my syns etc - by having a good week I meant not having a blow out (like the other day!)

So I'll keep going and just gradually increase the exercise :)

so good to see everyone still loosing :) well done everyone! :)
i lost last night too -1.5lb, so 4lb now to target!
quite proud of myself yesterday, had worked monday night so was really tired :( i had planned n made my soups, but i just didnt want it again all i wanted was sugar! but, i told myself that no, eat ur soup, u need the vitamins etc lol, then have something else after if u want it! so i ate my soup, then i had a cereal bar after coz i did just crave sugar, but that stopped my sugar craving and was 4 syns, so completely on plan :) then i made a lamb biriyani (syn free) for dinner after weigh in, then i had a latte (2.5) and a hi-fi bar after (HEB) and a loss at WI too, but i still haddnt been 100% on plan, so i went and brought myself a page per day diary, ive planned all my meals for the week, and ive left myself some syns free on days after i have worked so that if i do fancy something sweet i can have it and be on plan, also have brought some meringues as they are super sweet great for a sugar craving and only 3 syns :) feeling positive today! :) x

atta girl loola! glad to see you back in control! You have done amazingly well since you first joined minimins. You should be proud of yourself!

I am making a byriani tomorrow - chicken one from the magazine. hope it turns out ok!

I am feeling really positive generally (despite my panic moment the other day) and can feel my confidence coming through. Maybe simply because I am following a plan and it seems to be working but i just feel like an attitude shift is happening. I want this to be long term instead of for a short term goal like before.

And im so chuffed that the TL thread is doing its job and we are creeoing our way downwards!

well done sparty! love the PMA!the biriyani is nice too :) i just made it with lamb instead of chicken, even hubby likd it lol!

I can move today without aching so I guess the hour i spent soaking in a really hot bath last night did the trick.......guess I should do it every night lol

Can anyone help me decide what to have for dinner Saturday night?! I'm out for a friends birthday and its a set menu. I want to make the best possible choice syn wise. Here is the menu I have to choose from;

http://www.lussmanns.com/Food/party-menu-for-8.html

I am thinking that roasted peppers are good to start (probably need a few syns in case they are cooked in oil) For main I'm unsure between the pork or steak. I COULD ask for a jacket potato instead of chips but 9oz is a huge steak for me. It's extra money and I know I will not eat it all so it will be wasted. The pork sounds nice but will the rosemary sauce and pancetta be lots of syns? I can only find syns for packet rosemary sauces (4 syns)

id personally go for the mackerel, i know mackerel is syns but because its already oily i doubt they will add oil too it and it comes with veg, the pepper im betting will have some sort of butter or oil....you can always ask the waitor or ring ahead if your embarrassed to ask and ask if they use oils to cook these dishes and ask if they would mind doing them wothout oils or fats? id personally go for the steak and specify when ordering that you dont want chips and can you have salad or extra veg instead...if the temptation isnt on your plate you wont eat it, and again ask that they dont baste your steak with any fats or oils. its your food, your paying for it your allowed to ask for it to be cooked in a particular way :)

i had a rubbish day yesterday, theres many reason but they all sound like excuses so i wont bore you with them hahahaha. been a bit all over with my appetite since being ill last weekend one minute i cant face food the next im ravenous. need to start eating better again. today has been much better. not been writing stuff down either so thats something i really need to start doing again as it stops me going off track.

Hope you bassers are doing ok. I've just done day three level one of the shred.

Hard but I think give it another couple of days and ill be feeling better

Hey Lou. I'm flexi synning today due to my night out tonight. I have been syn free all day so I can use syns tonight.

Very nearly caved in last night but I was strong. And I have been out all day wedding dress shopping with my friend who is getting married and we went to Starbucks. I had a small skinny cappuccino (hexa) and was forced into buying a caramel shortbread as they are all having a day off their diets. So I stuck it straight in my handbag and given it to my bf as soon as I got home :) and they were none the wiser lol.

I feel in control so hopeful for my chances if staying on track tonight. I have a set amount if drinks I can have and after that its diet coke for me!!

how did you do sparty?

i had 2 g and slimline tonics, and 3 bottles of beer last night then came home and had a sw friendly sarnie lol, today all ive had is fish and mushy peas and a bun as ive been doing a bridal shoot all afternoon, im exhausted and feel dehydrated so need to drink!! i feel i have hardly eaten much of anything since tuesday, if i havent lost on tues ill be well peed off haha x

Food wise it was brilliant - i stuck to my choices and refused a pudding of hot chocolate pudding and ice cream. and I have stayed on plan all day today as well despite a horrific hangover lol.

I had more wine than I should have but I drank a few diet cokes in between so it could have been worse. I also refused several shots and glasses of champagne. All in all I had about 8 small glasses of wine (but we did go out at 6 for dinner so it sounds worse than it was) which is 48 syns. I had allowed myself 50 but obviously the food would have had syns in for oil etc

So I had more than I planned to allow. I have never flexi synned properly before and thought 50 would be more than enough. Clearly I still need to work on my control. I don't think I will flexi syn again for a while. I don't want it to knock me off track and I do regret not keeping more of a handle on myself yesterday. Feeling a bit philosophical about it all today but I have done a meal plan for the week and will get back on the jazz to try and limit the damage - lots of super free the next few days but I will count myself lucky if I don't gain a pound or two

Back