TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

lol - it was hard. (as was resisting the kit kat chunky my bf picked up for me at the shop yesterday but I am going to save it for a treat when I haev had a low syn day)

THe last few days I have struggled to keep on plan and had thoughts of wavering - I have stuck to plan during the days but have really craved chocolate (and not low syn stuff I can work in - if I had a small bit I know I would end up eating more than I should). I hope this soon stops as I had no problems at all when I first started back. Hoping that getting back into the routine will help. PLus I am drinking lots of water and going to have success express lunches and dinners.

lol - it was hard. (as was resisting the kit kat chunky my bf picked up for me at the shop yesterday but I am going to save it for a treat when I haev had a low syn day)

THe last few days I have struggled to keep on plan and had thoughts of wavering - I have stuck to plan during the days but have really craved chocolate (and not low syn stuff I can work in - if I had a small bit I know I would end up eating more than I should). I hope this soon stops as I had no problems at all when I first started back. Hoping that getting back into the routine will help. PLus I am drinking lots of water and going to have success express lunches and dinners.

I've been a bit all over the place, certainly not over eating, under eating really but not Sw stuff and I feel pants again, really tired and poorly so I think I need more fruit and veg in my life!! Got an interview on Thursday for the access course to nursing and trying to plug my makeup business and tomorrow hubby goes for a meeting to discuss if he's still got a job or not so a lot going on!!! I can't go shopping as we have no money left so I'm havi g to live off what we have in, yesterday I had 1 meal all day, I'm just making sure kids have food and ill have to make do with whatever's left. That's o e way to lose weight, be poverty stricken!

How you doing Lou? How was your interview?!

I bought one of the new kit kat chunky's to save as a treat. I decided to have half last night and half today so imagine my FURY this morning when I find that my bf has not only eaten all of his one but my half as well!!! Grrrrrr

Dannii Reporting for duty SIRs ( and maams)

I have recently returned to slimming world after having 6 weeks off due to holidays and moving house. I lost 2 stone altogether but put a stone back on. So im starting again, clean slate. MY hubby is away on tour and returns end of march and id like to be in atleast the next size clothes down so i dont feel useless.

Last week was an excellent week and lost 6lb at first weigh in. This week i have been super good, stuck to plan 100% and counted all syns. drink lots of water and been exercising, yet why do my scales say i have put on 2lb :( I know i shouldnt weigh at all until class but i couldnt help my self. Last week i couldnt exercise much due to snow etc but this week ive been out on walks and done aerobic dvd everyday. ive upped my water intake too. Ive been told maybe im not eating enough. Anyways rambling on.

Dannii

Dannii Reporting for duty SIRs ( and maams)

I have recently returned to slimming world after having 6 weeks off due to holidays and moving house. I lost 2 stone altogether but put a stone back on. So im starting again, clean slate. MY hubby is away on tour and returns end of march and id like to be in atleast the next size clothes down so i dont feel useless.

Last week was an excellent week and lost 6lb at first weigh in. This week i have been super good, stuck to plan 100% and counted all syns. drink lots of water and been exercising, yet why do my scales say i have put on 2lb :( I know i shouldnt weigh at all until class but i couldnt help my self. Last week i couldnt exercise much due to snow etc but this week ive been out on walks and done aerobic dvd everyday. ive upped my water intake too. Ive been told maybe im not eating enough. Anyways rambling on.

Dannii

Wait til official weigh in but it is common to have a slight gain when starting exercise. Keep at it, if you know your doing it right then it's prob just a silly fluctuation

Ahh well done Lou :) back on it properly this week and you will see a bigger loss next time. Good on ya girl!

my turn tomorrow and I'm hoping to at least STS after my terrible weekend....eeeeekkkkkk

Nothin wrong with slow and steady - it's all in the right direction!

I lost 1lb - vey happy but don't quite believe it. Need a good week this week so last weeks slip ups don't come back to haunt me!!

Doesn't feel real that I have 1lb to go!! I want to tone up more so I'm plodding on with 30 day shred. I've only done 4 days of level one but there are a few straight days in a row where I will be able to do it with nothing to fit it round so I should get level one completed soon.

I'm out sat night again but steering clear of wine. Bf has replaced my kit kat chunky so I have to dish that out as treats in the next few days before he eats it again lol

Doesn't feel real that I have 1lb to go!! I want to tone up more so I'm plodding on with 30 day shred. I've only done 4 days of level one but there are a few straight days in a row where I will be able to do it with nothing to fit it round so I should get level one completed soon.

I'm out sat night again but steering clear of wine. Bf has replaced my kit kat chunky so I have to dish that out as treats in the next few days before he eats it again lol

Your doing amazing!!! Really proud of you!! Just one little pound!! That's brill. Can't wait til I'm a pound away from target. I need the warmer weather I always get a spurt on with my weight loss in summer then winter tend to gain or sts, so when I reach target I shouldn't find it hard maintaining it!! Stick with the shred its worth it

Do e success express today and had a really great day, so proud if myself, I was starving at tea time but didn't eat the naughty tea I cooked everyone else and I waited for my homemade curry n veg :) go me! I'm 10.6 again, I want those 9's, sick if the 10's been here FAR too long!!

Awwww thanks hun :)

Good on ya for having a good day. It's so much harder when others around you are eating naughty food!!

The shred felt a lot easier today and to be honest it was only the first day or so that I ached after. I struggle with the press ups most so at least they are at the beginning.

Got SW byriani out of the magazine for dinner tomorrow - gonna save up my syns and use them in poppadums and mango chutney mmmmmm lol

It was nice but not spicy enough for me. Next time I would pop a fresh chilli in as well I think to give it a kick.

The recipe made plenty even though my bf halved it to make it for two (while I was doing my 30DS) so I have a nice warm lunch for work tomorrow.

Not sure bout dinner tomorrow night. I'm at a loss for inspiration. I'm having an EE day so have lots of options. Either bangers and mash or breaded turkey escalopes and SW chips (need to look in to syns for this one for the turkey things - have some Bernard Matthews stuff in the freezer)

You doing ok? (Where has everyone else got to?! We are the only bassers left lol)

Are you back to calorie counting or doing a combination of both? If you are doing SW try to find the time to batch cook some bits you can just take out and defrost and then nuke in the microwave to save you time. (You have an even busier life than me!!)

sstar week next week (since we have no boys in here these days I dont feel bad posting this lol) so not looking forward to that. I so want to hit target this week but I am just doing the plan 100% - not trying to success express or anything - using my syns etc. Hopefully I will get there!

Loola, Emma, Rod - where are you guys????

I would batch cook but tbh were really skint and im just having to buy as and when. Hubby's off sick so were living on a pittance :( I'm so stressed I don't have the inclination to dedicate time to it I'm too busy job searching, doing 2 jobs, applying at college etc so I'm just muddling through the best I can. I'm not eating much and what I am eating I'm making the best choices I can.

Back