TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

Hi ladies, I still lurk on here but post must on diaries etc, you're both doing great, I'm plodding slowly, lol.

Lou I've been in exactly the same position with young kids, money, work, uni etc and it is so hard juggling everything and having the motivation to spend time cooking etc, big hugs

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya em :) nice to see your face!

Have a think over things - are you writing a diary? Could syns be sneaking in without you realising it?! Are you being 100% and having super free etc?!

Hiya em :) nice to see your face!

Have a think over things - are you writing a diary? Could syns be sneaking in without you realising it?! Are you being 100% and having super free etc?!

Yep im writing my food adding my syns up im maybe not havin enuff superfree with meals but i dont over eat free foods either gunna try a few days SE

Argh that's annoying when you get stuck! Are you on EE days? How about trying a red or green day week?! That helped me last time I was on SW and I got stuck for 5 weeks!!

Or maybe up your body magic a bit? You still doing your kettle bells?!

Argh that's annoying when you get stuck! Are you on EE days? How about trying a red or green day week?! That helped me last time I was on SW and I got stuck for 5 weeks!!

Or maybe up your body magic a bit? You still doing your kettle bells?!

Not as much as i wud like n to be honest the last 2 week that i hav STS ive been really stressed and down wonder if thats got anythin to do with it? I do a mixture ov days mainly EE

I've been terrible today and I don't give a sh1te, im having a horrific start to the year. All the job problens, my tv broke just before Xmas, the new one we got was faulty, I ordered some better brushes for makeup they was faulty so I complained then because I complained they refused to send me a replacement and refunded my money and now I can't order anything from the site it's like I've been blacklisted for complaining ffs, then my washer goes this morning, and then I go do a trial on someone and get shouted at, ignored and treat like a piece if **** then find out its actually a scam to get a free makeover. I honestly think I'm cursed. I know food wont help blah blah blah but the bun I had this afternoon with my hot choc n cream certainly made me feel the happiest I've felt since December. Stupid bad luck.

Not as much as i wud like n to be honest the last 2 week that i hav STS ive been really stressed and down wonder if thats got anythin to do with it? I do a mixture ov days mainly EE

Stress can sometimes play a big part. Try to make sure you are getting time to relax, drink lots of water and carry on sticking to plan. It will start moving again hun don't worry. You know the plan works x

Aw Lou you are really going through it recently. How awful for that person to scam you - don't understand how people can be do rude as to shout at people who are trying to do something nice for them. Sounds like a lot of stress and troubles on your shoulders.

Has the bun and hot choc helped calm you down?! I think everyone hits a point where they need to just throw the plan out the window. But.....and bear in mind this is TL......don't let it run away with you. You had a moment where you snapped and had what you wanted regardless of your weight loss goals. I think you needed that tbh. But this is the one thing you can control to a certain extent at the moment and grabbing that might give you something to focus on.

Obviously I can understand if it all feels too much to bear but you have been a real inspiration to me and I would hate to see you reverse all your hard work. When you get your determined face in you are unstoppable!!

Does it help to talk things over?! I'm here if you need a shoulder to unload on hun. I want to help you get through this and back on the jazz as rod would say.

You can do this Lou - everything will turn out ok x

Aw Lou you are really going through it recently. How awful for that person to scam you - don't understand how people can be do rude as to shout at people who are trying to do something nice for them. Sounds like a lot of stress and troubles on your shoulders.

Has the bun and hot choc helped calm you down?! I think everyone hits a point where they need to just throw the plan out the window. But.....and bear in mind this is TL......don't let it run away with you. You had a moment where you snapped and had what you wanted regardless of your weight loss goals. I think you needed that tbh. But this is the one thing you can control to a certain extent at the moment and grabbing that might give you something to focus on.

Obviously I can understand if it all feels too much to bear but you have been a real inspiration to me and I would hate to see you reverse all your hard work. When you get your determined face in you are unstoppable!!

Does it help to talk things over?! I'm here if you need a shoulder to unload on hun. I want to help you get through this and back on the jazz as rod would say.

You can do this Lou - everything will turn out ok x

Aw thanks hun, it wasnt an out if control binge I chose to have a treat cos I just felt so fed up and I wanted some tiny pleasure lol. I enjoyed it and I didn't binge, today all I had was a Sunday lunch and glass of wine so not continued it on. Don't think ill have a loss again this week but tomorrow I'm going to have a success express day tomorrow as I have my shopping coming :) thanks fir the support hun it means ALOT x

No worries :)

i have been out in London today meeting a friend who I met in Thailand and managed to have a reasonably good day food and drink wise. I didn't strictly follow plan but avoided drinking a lot! I had one small bottle of beer and one vodka and diet coke (they didn't notice me just having diet cokes the rest of the time lol). Food wise I had a chicken mayo sarnie (wm bread as a hexb and syns for mayo) and a few chips (syns for these too)

Nt too bad I don't think - I was on a red day. Prob more than I should have but quite controlled I think seeing as everyone else drank steadily!!

No worries :)

i have been out in London today meeting a friend who I met in Thailand and managed to have a reasonably good day food and drink wise. I didn't strictly follow plan but avoided drinking a lot! I had one small bottle of beer and one vodka and diet coke (they didn't notice me just having diet cokes the rest of the time lol). Food wise I had a chicken mayo sarnie (wm bread as a hexb and syns for mayo) and a few chips (syns for these too)

Nt too bad I don't think - I was on a red day. Prob more than I should have but quite controlled I think seeing as everyone else drank steadily!!

Sounds like you made the best choices you could to endure you enjoyed yourself. Being on a diet doesn't mean never drinking or eating anything that's deemed as bad it's about keeping those times to a minimum and not over indulging. Moderation and being sensible. Well done hun xxx

Argh I was doing so bloody well. And then I was Bleedin hungry so had an uncle bens express rice and a kit kat chunky of all things!!

I'm so annoyed after I had done so well argh!!

Today I am going to success express as much as possible (working lunch at a turkish restaurant) to try and recoup something. Grrr

Argh I was doing so bloody well. And then I was Bleedin hungry so had an uncle bens express rice and a kit kat chunky of all things!!

I'm so annoyed after I had done so well argh!!

Today I am going to success express as much as possible (working lunch at a turkish restaurant) to try and recoup something. Grrr

That does not a diet break. Put it in context, it wasnt a binge, yes it wasn't planned and it has probably taken you over syns but your not going to regain all the weight you've lost so far because of 1 choccie bar. Just try to work out why you slipped up and put plans in place to not do it again.

I've been really good today, just waiting for my tuna quorn bakes to cook and I've do e a massive salad with them as I know they will be synned. Made a big pan if chicken veg and bean soup and had that for dinner, no snacks. The diet I'm following isn't strictly speaking Sw, I'm not cc either just listening to my body and trying to make good decisions, ill find out tomorrow if I've gone wrong or not lol

Argh I know but I was doing really well and the last few days have been bad. But it's in the past so I have to forget about it and move on.

I just get frustrated with myself because I know I can do it - I never thought booze was a problem before but looks like it is lol.

Star week this week as well so in bloated and yuk!!

Very well said, and, to be honest, very much needed! (Though I also need the fluffy stuff too!)

YAY!! Nice one. Glad to see you are going in the right direction despite the stress!! So dreading mine tomorrow.

I've not strictly been following Sw and I need to cos my skin has gone bab, but I'm bit gorging so it's paying off. I did have a takeaway tonight cos I had to leave Sw early due to stomach cramps, so I git a pasta in a tomato sauce with olives no cream, I did have some chips abd a piece or 3 of garlic bread lol but that literally all I've had all day and my cramps have stopped so was prob from not eating :/ was really bad though...can hunger cause stomach cramp?

Back