TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

I'm not sure my love but I def always feel like im gonna throw up if I don't eat enough so it's possible.

I stayed the same :) actually pleased with that as its star week so I'm obv not retaining water or anything. Feeling tired but good today

I've lost the plot.:sigh: Big time.:( There has been so much family(bro's and sis's) stuff going on at mo that I've put them first so I have lost 'me'.:mad: And a house we started buying in November is taking forever as the sellers are being awkward so looks like that may fall through this week.:rolleyes:

But from today it's changing.Something has to give and from today I'm going to stop running and doing for others and get back to me and my family.:)

I weighed this morning and I'm 8st 6lbs so not too bad for someone who has had pigging days since begin of Jan.

Since begin of Jan I have not been able to get into a routine of doing some light exercising indoors as I'm never in the mood for it like I was before.I've done the odd day but am feeling lazy and not got much get up and go in me.:(

Hoping by this time next week I will be be full of energy and back to my old self.:)

Sorry to hear your having a rubbish time of it :( I know that certainly affects my motivation and desire to eat well, sounds like you e gotten away with a very small gsin so nip it in the bud before that small gain turns into a large one and your motivation lessens further. I think exercise is something that we never feel like doing until we start doing it, then we feel good and it becomes addictive. I can't preach to you about this as the snow screwed my plans up and I haven't been since, I am just so tired and it's soooo cold that the thought if going out at 8pm for a run makes me want to cry. But that's just it...the thought of it, when you do it you feel smug and virtuous, a d your the exercise queen, I need you to get back in it to gove me a much needed kick up the arse to do my running again. I'm meant to be going tomorrow, I NEED to go abd not find an excuse....what's your exercise plan??

It's hard in a flat when the weather is sh*t as if I make any noise the people below complain.:( I started the c25k and was doing it 7am but weather changed and I don't enjoy running in the rain or when it's icey or cold.
We have pulled out of buying a house so it looks like we are in this flat for at least 2 more months so I have Davina Twist Board,Davina 2 x 2kg dumbells,Davina Rowing Action Exerciser,Gym ball and Kettlebells.So going to use these until I can get out walking.
Also got a yoga dvd and with this months Bodyfit mag was a Fitness Training For Women dvd so will take a look at that later.

It's like you say once you've done it,it feels good so I'm training my brain to make me do it and it takes 21 days to form a new habit.

So come on Lou lets make this our first day and by the end of the month we will be in the habit of doing.When you can't run outside can you not do some indoor exercising.You don't need expensive equipment.
Walk up and down stairs.jumping jacks,pushups,leg lifts,crunches,jogging on the spot,squats,light weight lifting,dancing,step exercises.So no excuse not to do any.

Are you going to be with me on this?And sort your eating out.:)

yes im with you, im not going running tonight though as honestly and yes this is a cop out but i cant cope with the cold!!! i think its cos im not eating properly, im literally shaking all the time, im currentlky sat with a blanket around me! i have done 4 hours intense cleaning today at work for my mum to pay back some of the money i owe her lol, so i have done exercise. i need to build a plan for stuff to do in the house....i do have the 30DS but its hard when i have hubby off sick and 2 kids running about, but i am going to have to try to make time, im flabby and i hate it. so im in, feel free to give me an ass kicking. yes my eating has been appalling again last 2 days, not eating all day then eating too much and crap food later. today ive been really good and tomorrow i am soooo busy again, driving lesson then cleaning again in the afternoon but i need to make time for batch cooking this weekend so i have some quick grab things to eat. drank loads of water yesterday and already feeling better today, so need to carry on with that. lets do this :)

Well done cave girl. Hope you are feeling a bit better Lou.

My last 2 says haven't been good food or exercise wise as I have been hectic with work. I was working on the mid staffs public inquiry into a failing hospital (you might have seen it on the news) so been eating on the fly. On a plus side I have been running around like a blue arsed fly so I guess that's exercise to an extent

Back to normal tomorrow and doing level 2 day 2 Of the shred

I want to give the shred ago but can't do it everyday do you have to? Also as I live in a flat I can't make much noise so do you move around a lot?

No I do t ever do it every day as I'm
A believer in rest days between exercise, once you got used to it after a few months then I'd do it every day but certainly not from the off. You do do ALOT of jumping though I must say but it's not for long, it's only 3 sets of 2 minutes. Yes I could do sit ups in my room, I need to be more disciplined. I have just had some crisps and chocolate with my syns from today after a massive row with the hubby. Thought that was quite good, I had just 6 squares of dairy milk. I wanted wine x

cavegirl13 said:
I want to give the shred ago but can't do it everyday do you have to? Also as I live in a flat I can't make much noise so do you move around a lot?

Hi, sorry to butt in, but I do it intermittently with kettlercise, gym etc, just depending what I'm in the mood for

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm in a flat but luckily I'm ground floor so haven't had any complaints about it. You have about 6 mins of cardio which is things like jumping jacks and skipping type jumps so you will be moving around a bit. But some of it is abs and some strength moves so not all of it.

I'm losing the plot!! I'm literally forgetting to eat tik tea time then am starving. I sat for ages today trying to figure out if I'd eaten cos I honestly couldn't remember. I'm just so busy. Then had a Sw tea then had 3 bags if cheap monster
Munch crisps and half a bottle if wine ffs, then had some left over chicken abd Sw coleslaw and my healthy a in cheese. I'm not binging I'm just eating all my food between 5.30 and 11, it's stupid and the worst time to eat!!! No wonder I'm tired all day!!

Seems like you need to try and get into a routine Lou. I know you have a lot going on but surely your children eat? And I assume you are the one making the food? So why don't you spare 10 minutes to eat something when they do?! That will mean you at least have something during he day!!

Seems like you need to try and get into a routine Lou. I know you have a lot going on but surely your children eat? And I assume you are the one making the food? So why don't you spare 10 minutes to eat something when they do?! That will mean you at least have something during he day!!

Yeah I just use the times they eat to clean up as its the only time they aren't running rings around me lol. Your right though I do need to get back into a routine. I just don't like eating when I'm not hungry cos I do t agree with it but the problem is I'm so busy I'm not noticing when I'm hungry. The first sign is feeling a bit dizzy. But once I eat then I start feeling really hungry and just want to eat and eat. Today I've had dinner and I'm gonna have tea soon so that's an improvement!! X

cavegirl13 said:
Get a grip lou.Make a point of when the kids are eating you sit down and eat with them.It's the best time to chat to them.Family sat down eating together.

Will kick your butt tomorrow as I have my eldest here at the mo so I'm staying off forums until his gone.:)

I agree sorry, mine are 3 and 5 and I work 40-50 hours or so a week, but I make sure I take at least 10 -15mins at 6.30am each morning to eat with them before nursery/school, and again in the evenings, whenever possible I sit at the table with them while they eat, even if I just have a snack and my full dinner later. I do think it's really important for kids to see their parents sat down eating with them, and it's good for you to just take that little bit of time to switch off from the jobs etc.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

image-3407548573.jpg

Progress pic, me last night, weighing 10.5. Size 12 skirt and size 10 top :)

i had a bad weekend Fri and Sat after how busy i was last week - majorly felt sorry for myself and decided to give myself a 'treat' which turned into a bit of a binge. (excuses excuses I know) I am back on plan as of Sunday and still struggling. I am so tired and cant seem to sleep more than a few hours at a time so I am awake several times in a night (some would say i sleep like a baby......literally lol) and its affecting my energy levels at work and I am struggling to fight against the 'cant be bothered' devils sitting on my shoulder. I am NOT going to give in to them but Im just finding it hard.

How is everyone else doing? Someone give me some inspiration (or sleeping tablets!!) Hope you are feeling a bit better Lou

I've managed so far today and feel ok but really really drained. I have 5.5 syns left to have some butter on my jacket potato with dinner (steak night with bf's dad on Tuesdays so I swap my chips).

I was intending to do the shred tonight as I'm out straight after work tomorrow so won't do it then but I'm not sure I can manage it! Will have a little nap on the train home and see how I feel when I get home.

Come on bassers - we can kick these lbs!!

Back