TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

Hello all. I have been very absent recent and I'm hovering around the 9 stone mark - so a few pounds on which is annoying but very much deserved as u have been bingeing massively on chocolate recently! Need to give myself a smack and get out of that habit sharpish before it does serious damage lol

Surprising I feel quite happy with how I feel ATM so I'm not worried about the extra few pounds. I'm more worried about my skin from the chocolate tbh.

Work has been awful and they told me they wouldn't support my promotion at the last minute after I had done all the work for it, been working so much overtime and spent yesterday making cakes for our team meeting today!! So I have just had a glass of wine and meal out to cheer myself up. Spent most of the day on the verge of tears!!

You all sound like you are doing brilliantly!! Keep up the good work!

Well done Emma :)

I'm not on it ATM - a couple of guys at work and I are all going on various diets from Monday so that will spur me back into action

Is 'maintaining' the new I'm not on it.;):)

No if I was struggling I'd say but atm I'm just focusing on maintaining. I don't 'need' to lose anymore weight and I've got so much going on that I don't have time to be fully focused on losing weight and cooking from scratch etc. hubby has had to take over and his cooking skills are limited. So it's eat his food or don't eat lol.

Exactly!! They both want to lose a stone to start with but are tall, broad men. I'm guessing it will come off quicker for them but at least ill think more about what I'm eating at work in front of them both!

hey guys, hope everyone getting on ok, still struggling here, old ED habits creeping inwhich is y i havent been on here so much, but am gettin help before things go too far wrong :) but i am still lurking a little, and will be back on this ASAP!! xxx

Hi loola. Really nice to see you :) good for you getting some help.

Talking of help..... 9st 6lb is what the scales showed me today. So about 11/12lb on since last weigh in aaaaaaages ago!! Need to do some work pronto!

How is everyone else?!

Aaw loola, I'm pleased your getting help tbh I was concerned about you a while ago...you was getting too strict and freaking out about things that shouldn't be an issue....have been thinking about you alot so I'm glad that your ok and getting help Hun. Please be gentle with yourself xxx

Sparty, oops!!!!

I went for a run last night, took it easy and going again Thursday. Actually fancying salad today. Woo always a bonus!

Day one of being back on plan today and I'm already starving!!

fresh mango and a muller light for brekkie, homemade soup and ryvita (hexb) for lunch and a stir fry later for dinner!

I've got a creme egg for this afternoon when I hit my tired spell at about 3 which is 9 syns and there are none other planned so hopefully it will be a good first day

How you doing Lou? Emma?

Yeah I could but I was a bit rushed for time this morning and felt a bit under the weather last night so hadn't prepared my lunch to take to work.

Plus....syns are there to be used ;) love creme eggs so I'm gonna enjoy it. The rest of the day is syn free so it's not a problem

I've got some carrots at home so I might bring some carrot batons and hexa of Philly tomorrow and give that a try. I usually don't snack when on SW but I'm so tired recently that I want to be prepared just in case :)

Creme egg still intact and I'm on my way home so won't eat it now :)

15 syns still to eat so my dinner may be supplemented with either Thai crackers or home made spring rolls to use the syns :)

I've been really comfort eating and I've put 2 pounds on, I'm so exhausted and my skin and hair has gone horrible, I'm going to have to improve my diet for my health if nothing else :/ I've bought some weight watchers meals for when I'm stuck and lots of jacket potatoes and beans to have when I'm really hungry to fill me up. We're living on a shoe string and unfortunately we don't have the money to be buying fresh fruit and veg so I've bought frozen.

Back