TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

It's not gone 100% to be honest cave girl. I haven't even on the ball (its am excuse but the men at work have been scoffing too so I guess I let myself relax) weigh day on weds so will see how I get on.

Need to do it for myself and not relax just because they are! Bit disappointed really

Well done Emma - that's fab :)

Lou don't be too hard on yourself at the moment hun. Hope ur ok xx

Hello happy Easter everyone!! :)

Day off for me - need to get rid of any choc I get and back on the wagon tomorrow :)

Do you all have a plan of attack!?

Hello all,

I am back on plan today for the first time in aaaages and having a red day. So far i have had cereal (hexa and hexb) and a cup of tea (1 syn for the milk). lunch is chilli (need to work out the syns in this as i used a jar of sauce - but i only have a small portion with me), carrot and pepper sticks with my other hexa of philly, yoghurt and fruit.

I did bring a blue ribband bar with me in case i am majorly flagging later (which is 5 syns) but i am going to try not to have it if i can....need to get out of the habit of eating choc and snacking after so long munching on chocolate!

dinner is chicken and veggies. i might have some jerk sauce on it but it depends on how many syns I have left after the chilli and IF i have the blue ribband, if not it will be plain and bf can have the jerk sauce. its just a tube of sauce so i can cook mine seperately if necessary.

i had planned to do an all red/green week so i will see how that goes. I am going to make some butternut squash soup for lunches tonight while making dinner but it needs potato in it so that will force me into green days unless i want to use my extra hex for the potato in it - not likely! lol i would rather bread to dunk!!!

How are you all getting on? Lou, Emma, Loola....?? You have all been quiet recently! Hope you are all doing ok x

Well done both of you. I did well today - didn't eat the choc bar either so can prob have the jerk sauce and a sneaky Lil glass of wine with dinner :)

Day one....done! Green day for me tomorrow!

I lost 1lb when I weighed this morning. Small start but at least it's going in the right direction. Green day for me today - homemade soup for lunch, sausage and mash for dinner.

I lost 1lb when I weighed this morning. Small start but at least it's going in the right direction. Green day for me today - homemade soup for lunch, sausage and mash for dinner.

Hi :) tell us a bit about yourself/your plan. What are your triggers??

I'm 22. Getting married in July, on Cambridge for the 3rd and final time. Been trying to lose weight since 2007, lost 8stone then put it all back on after my mum died.

i comfort eat, and when I'm bored. I'm terrified of failing and getting to goal and not knowing how to eat properly :.(

Back