TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

Hey, just reading a few of the last posts here, I'm also doing the cambridge diet and occasionally I need tough love! My CDC is too nice for tough love bless her. So any support here would be great :). 13juy2013 - your loss is amazing! Well done you :D x

Hey guys, well my positive thinking and being in a better place has got me nowhere!! +3.5lb this week! And hand on heart it was totally undeserved! I honestly don't know how/why I gained.... * week hasn't shown up for 9 weeks...could that b why? I also worked the night before wi so awake for 2 days....could that b why? Well whatever the reason I know it was undeserved so it should show next week right? I'm just gonna keep goin, except I'm mixing up my healthy extras a bit coz I always have the same.

Hey loola :) don't let this setback stop you!!

You know that the plan works so don't panic, don't put too much pressure on yourself and just keep going! You can do it and your hard work will pay off next week

How are you feeling work wise?! Has it settled down any?

nah not letting it stop me, im convinced its a dodgy gain and wont be there next week! lol
work is still just the same, work every other night, im still REALLY tired but i think my body starting to get used to it a little lo
hows everything going for you? xx

Hey guys, well my positive thinking and being in a better place has got me nowhere!! +3.5lb this week! And hand on heart it was totally undeserved! I honestly don't know how/why I gained.... * week hasn't shown up for 9 weeks...could that b why? I also worked the night before wi so awake for 2 days....could that b why? Well whatever the reason I know it was undeserved so it should show next week right? I'm just gonna keep goin, except I'm mixing up my healthy extras a bit coz I always have the same.

Hi loolahoop - try and put this unexplained gain to the back of your mind and bury it somehwere - as you said it was undeserved and who knows you've got lots going on with your body - two days before weigh in last week i was +4lb thankfully two days later, I had lost 2lbs so maybe you were just water-retented probably because you hadn't slept and rested, inspirational weight loss to date - and so close to target - chin up - good loss next week xxx

Morning all! I have had a weekend faffing around and not sticking to plan properly (think the nice weather got me a bit too excited!) But I STS on the scales this morning so happy with that. EE day for me today although I haven't planned dinner as I was in bed by 8 o'clock last night! (I'm so rock n roll!!) So at the moment I am thinking a jacket potato with prawns or something like that.

Emma - well done on the loss and walking! Now that the weather is good I will be more motivated to exercise....plus i have signed up to do a mountain climb in June so I need to get a bit of training in before then!! Your pic looks lovely and you can see that you have lost weight.

Loola - I do really well for a few days and then slip up when I am tired. So I would say honestly I am not sticking to it whole heartedly at the moment. But I will keep on 'starting again' because its better then letting a slip turn into a binge. I'm planning to spend some time this evening planningout my meals for the week (and hoping I wont need to get too much shopping in as I'm so broke) I went shopping yesterday with my sister for her to buy some new work clothes and tried a few things on but didn't like how they looked so will use that thought to spur me on again.

Lou - well done on your maintaining girl....just be aware that eating whatever you want might cause problems in future if you aren't carefukl to make healthy choices. you are always whizzing around like a headless chicken so all the body magic coming from that is def helping lol. The thought that loola might be pregnant crossed my mind too - Loola 9 weeks is a bit long for *week to be late.....have you done a test?

How is everyone else doing?

Gutted - after two weeks of scales being stupid - I finally accepted my scales are crap and bought some new ones .... guess what my old scales were weighing 10lbs out ... so I'm 10lbs heavier than I thought .... hey ho - I have still lost 26lbs and its gonna take me a bit longer to get to my target BUT i have not used this as an excuse to go off plan

Good luck for weigh in this week xxxx

That's a good idea Donna. I forgot about green tea - i quite like it!! i will have to dig some out of the cupboard to take to work. Drinking water is something I am really bad at but I'm going to try and make a conscious effort today after reading this!!

I weighed this morning at 9 stone 6. Can't even remember what my latest figure on here is as I'm on my phone but it given me some motivation to eat stuck in and stop messing around. Just under 3 weeks til my holiday and I def want to drop a few lbs. body magic scheduled in every other day as well (bf has agreed to help out with cooking etc)!

Please shout at me if I don't do it!

What body magic is everyone else doing?!

19th March you were 9st 6lbs.What have you been doing since then.;):)

I would love to say 'successfully maintaining' but in all honesty I have been faffing around as Lou would say! At least it's not a gain to deal with but it's about time I prioritised this again.

My head hasn't been fully in the game since before I went to Thailand if I'm brutally honest and that was in November!! Shocking to see it in black and white like that! I need to start obsessing about it again and get back on track!

Well as cave girl has already been on my case and put that I've gained 3 pound I thought I would show the top of my head as I'm
Hanging my head in shame lol

I have decided tomorrow is a fresh start. I want to get back on this now. I have been skipping breakfast, not eating til 3 then being totally ravenous all night. Off to get some Sw friendly foods as I have a few days off and going to get into better habits. No excuses. Lets wake this bloody group up....on your feet ladies time to get in shape for summer!

We do need to revive this thread a little. I'm all up for a summer push. Was 100% yesterday on green and today I'm on EE. I'm going to up my exercise from just the walk to the office from the station!

Where's Emma and loola gone?! You guys there?!

We do need to revive this thread a little. I'm all up for a summer push. Was 100% yesterday on green and today I'm on EE. I'm going to up my exercise from just the walk to the office from the station!

Where's Emma and loola gone?! You guys there?!

Yep im here! Hurt myself yesterday tryin to get some exercise in on my roller blades lol landed on my arse and cant bloody sit or bend down now! :(

Back