TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

Aww no. It's amazing how when you are little you just pick yourself back up but when ur an adult it hurts so much to fall over!

Hope ur ok hun - hot bath/shower for your aches and pains!!

Ouch!! On a positive note the walking will go towards your body magic!

How you going food wise?! I've just had my cereal (A+B) and some kiwi for brekkie.

Ouch!! On a positive note the walking will go towards your body magic!

How you going food wise?! I've just had my cereal (A+B) and some kiwi for brekkie.

Was abit bad last night but back on it today just had a skinny lizzie sausage and egg barm :) was well happy wen I found out they are now syn free!!!

Lol I've never heard barm before :) we just say roll down in Hertfordshire. Ill have to look out for those sausages - I've never tried them!

Lol I've never heard barm before :) we just say roll down in Hertfordshire. Ill have to look out for those sausages - I've never tried them!

Its funny how we hav diff names for things :) a roll to me is a long one. I get the sausages from morrisions they use to be 1 syn each but they hav changed the recipe so now there free :) there a decent size aswell

When I'm feeling bloated or have stomach problems I drink peppermint tea.

The bloat will go but you need to find the trigger that makes you bloated.I use to get really bloated when I ate carbs or overate.:(
Well you will never guess what .... water retention behind me .... I lost a massive 16lbs this week!!!! (but that's at least a 3 week weight loss + maybe my dodgy scales weren't so dodgy after all! in which case I've lost 8lbs)

I think ive bruised/broke my coccyx bone :( i can walk just not sit or bend down
Ouch! with you better

Yeah the sausages are syn free :) sausage and egg on a bap? Roll? Wat do u call um?
that sounds good - what sausages?

Wow 16pound!!!

Emma sorry you injured yourself :( take it easy

Tiday has been the first day in weeks I've had breakfast, dinner and tea at normal times. I have been really good but my stomach is in turmoil. Salad, wholemeal bread and beans was a bit much lol. I'm determined to stick to it. Got a busy day tomorrow so I'm cooking a chicken tonight to have with veg and new pots.

Dinner I am out so
Will get a shapers meal. I'm going to track cals cos sw isn't going to be an option all the time although I'm going to eat fresh healthy food as much as poss.

Well done Lou! What is your calorie limit?

I'm on my second 100% day of being back on the jazz. Was feeling a binge coming on while i was cooking as my bf has done my nut in today argh!!!.......

but ended up having a bigger dinner instead to control it. I know that isn't the idea of a diet but it was free and superfree potatoes and veg that I had extra of. I guess that's the beauty of slimming world that you can have as much free food as you like!

I do have 6 syns left for today but I don't want to eat them when I don't feel in control. Instead I'm going to have a bath and wash my hair - if I feel like I want something sweet later I will have some jelly babies (which a mate bought me yesterday and I have portioned up into bags of 5) :)

Back