TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

Hi happy and welcome to tough love! Don't be afraid to give tough love out to the rest of us if we need it!!

I'm having a really rough day at work today and its just getting worse and worse. I'm having an off plan evening tonight and struggling not to let myself give up early and have a bit of the choc cake someone has brought it.

I'm staying strong at the moment and have fruit with me so that will be my first port of call!!

Thanks for the welcome sparty. You can do, you are nearly there now. The pain of discipline is so much nicer than the pain of regret!!!

argh I gained weight :gen147:

I've got my weigh in tomorrow night.. I need to keep strong"...!

Weigh in today I've come down a little finally :) 0.5kg or about 1lbs, get my butt moving and workout today after work :character00115:

Morning just to let you all know I am alive and well.

I have hit the 15st mark in the past fortnight so about 7lbs lower than last time I logged in

Have invested in a small gym set up at home and appears although the weight is slowly dropping some muscle is going on instead

Will post a recent photo ASAP

Target is 12 weeks for the final stone

Hope everyone is well and trying hard sorry I've not been around to dispense my unique brand of wisdom

I think of you all often but the new career is 200mph and does not allow me to dwell in cyberspace very often

Currently sitting in Southampton at 7am on a Sunday to oversee the start of my latest project

Car is packed with berries hard boiled eggs apples and carrots

Keep it up sisters it can be done

Morning just to let you all know I am alive and well.

I have hit the 15st mark in the past fortnight so about 7lbs lower than last time I logged in

Have invested in a small gym set up at home and appears although the weight is slowly dropping some muscle is going on instead

Will post a recent photo ASAP

Target is 12 weeks for the final stone

Hope everyone is well and trying hard sorry I've not been around to dispense my unique brand of wisdom

I think of you all often but the new career is 200mph and does not allow me to dwell in cyberspace very often

Currently sitting in Southampton at 7am on a Sunday to oversee the start of my latest project

Car is packed with berries hard boiled eggs apples and carrots

Keep it up sisters it can be done

Hey rod gud to see ur doin ok :) we hav missed ya! Cant wait to see the new pic. R u still fishing alot or has the new job taken over?

I have had a surprisingly good weekend, Im feeling very determined! Just back from a 45 min cycle. I have decided to avoid wheat and dairy - im convinced neither is helping me (wheat in particular) and im going to give it a month and see how it goes.

Aw girls... I STS on weds...serves me right coz I went over on syns 4 days.

I've been good since then albeit hitting the choc digestives last night. But I've been back on track today. This is the first time ive "been on a plan" and not given up at the first meltdown.

I'm determined to be good until next weigh in!

Looking hot chief ;) well done on the 7lb drop and good luck for this next month.

Nice work on the loss Lou - 6lb is amazing in a week!!!

I'm heading back from hols today so will be spending tomorrow planning my meals for the week and getting the shopping in. Ill swap weigh in to Tuesday so there are no excuses not to get straight back on it. Happy to say I didn't go too mad this week and binge. I stuck to 3 meals and didn't snack between although I ate a lot more carbs than usual. Feeling bunged up and looking forward to the next few days so that I feel less bloated lol.

well done rod! amazing loss, looking awesome for it !

I'm going to a wedding tomorrow but luckily they are having a hog roast so I can eat syn free.

I'm also the designated driver so no booze for me! Im out tonight for a birthday so will indulge in a few syns then

how about making yourself non alcoholic syn free pimms to take with you? diet lemonade, a small splash of balsamic vinegar, some chopped up apple, orange, mint and cucumber and lots of ice :) have fun

Back