TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

HELP!!

Hi guys I have been following this thread for a while and really need a good kick up the back side!!

I have 1 stone left to lose after following SW for 2 yrs, my loses were slow but I was happy with that as I was still going out and having fun. But recently I can not lose any weight. I've started running but this just seems to make me more hungery. I have tried JUDDD but just eat loads on my up days.

What diet is everyone on? I need some inspiration. I have lost my way and need some help.Please!!

Rod, you make me laugh! I don't need tough love, me, myself and I have got that covered, what I need is hot love! Lol (my hubby might complain if I start spouting that tho, lol) I WILL get thinner, I WILL get sexier. 1/4 way there. Soon my goal will be achieved! ;-) mwah ha ha ha!

hello, you made my day with your tough love....

lay it on me.... 75lbs off and 23 to go...... need to be rid of the mummy jelly over hanging belly.... I said it.... feel weird for saying it..... get it off....get it off.....

Thanks again for the laugh......

yeah just enjoy yourself, keep on shovelling it in, keep on chasing the same old tail, keep on losing the same three pounds a fortnight, keep on sitting on the sofa watching stuff that ain't real, keep on wishing you had willpower, keep on trashing your head, liver and kidneys at the weekend, keep on posting how weak you are and keep on reaping the sympathy from the rest of the interweb weaklings who have the same keep on issues as you....

thats what they are telling you on the other threads. this might sound hard

but here, the truth runs about naked

I constantly read very sympathetic replies to people who are struggling with their various weight loss travails

Empathy and the ability to nurture is the most wonderful trait a human being can have and it's definitely prevelant in all you lovely ladies

I dont have any. I'm just a plain, simple man.

I rarely see anyone post cold, hard truth. If it's there it's wrapped up in warm, cosy fluffiness

All I want to do is get six stone off. I am over halfway there. Then I want to keep it off.

So I would like to offer my services

Be warned....

I don't know how you feel
I don't care if you think are addicted to chocolate. You're not and you can't have it
I'm sorry but if you put all that into your mouth in one day, that's your fault
There's no need to eat more because you moved house - plan your life!
Your body isn't weak, your mind is
If you eat the kids leftovers and it's bad food, why are you giving that to your kids?
Exercise will not kill you

and I don't know a damn thing about "lady's week" so please don't ask...

if you want sympathy because you've only lost 0.5lb this month, look elsewhere.

because I can shave that off with a razor....

edit 18.7.12

THE COMMANDMENTS (I can't think of ten at the moment)

1 - Thou shalt have a goal date if you enter here
2 - Don't post and run you chickensh!t
3 - If you argue with me, prepare yourself to fail
4 - Anyone can dispense tough love, don't wait for me, I'm away fishing a lot
5 - You must rule your head. Only you can do this
6 - There is no tomorrow. Only what you do NOW and NEXT

That is the best thing I have read on this site you LEGEND! :cool:

That is awesome and a bit of reality, thanks

I lost 1kg (2.2lbs) this week,:bliss:

Hi I'd like to join please as I'm an emotional eating person who eats junk when stressed. I've got about 5lb to go till goal and have found that as I'm size near my target weight I continually fall off the wagon. Today my two boys have been pests so have binged eaten since they've been in bed.

Right ----------------------------------- line drawn. Lets get this done! !! Come on motivation im sure your there somewhere!!

hello! very quiet in here recently. I need tough love - been letting myself go big time since my holiday last month and jumping on any excuses i can find.

Back on plan as of yesterday and already feeling better about myself!

Hi guys, just thought I'd drop by. Me and my hubby split around 3 weeks ago so not had time for thinking of food but I've dropped around 10.2 mark so have been shopping today for healthy food cos I want to drop into the 9's for my birthday in 4 weeks :) x

Ahh Lou I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you are ok and looking after yourself. If you need a shoulder to rant/cry on you know where I am. Keep your chin up.

Good for you keeping your plan in mind and focusing on something. You can easily get into the 9's hun - celebrate your bday in style.

Thinking of you xx

Sorry guys I've been a bit distracted, and bloody lazy, who wants to get back on track with me?

I've been self sabotaging, and I'm sick of choosing being lazy and eating crap over my goal. :argh: what annoys me is I know I can do it

Hey guys, well my positive thinking and being in a better place has got me nowhere!! +3.5lb this week! And hand on heart it was totally undeserved! I honestly don't know how/why I gained.... * week hasn't shown up for 9 weeks...could that b why? I also worked the night before wi so awake for 2 days....could that b why? Well whatever the reason I know it was undeserved so it should show next week right? I'm just gonna keep goin, except I'm mixing up my healthy extras a bit coz I always have the same.

Im convinced not sleeping before wi affects you...I've been keepin track of this for a while as I always have a bad wi if I went to class straight after a nightshift. Two weeks ago I lost 5.5lb after following slimming world 100%, I was also on my days off. Gave me such a boost and thought I'm defo gonna have a week like I just had. So I followed the week just as I had the previous week but I went to a morning class straight off a nightshift and gained 1lb !! I hadn't eaten anything heavy or different during my shift than I normally would (normally get weighed at 7pm but was going to London so couldn't make normal class). So I'm absolutely convinced it doesn't bode we'll. god knows why !x

Hi guys, just thought I'd drop by. Me and my hubby split around 3 weeks ago so not had time for thinking of food but I've dropped around 10.2 mark so have been shopping today for healthy food cos I want to drop into the 9's for my birthday in 4 weeks :) x

sorry to hear that, keep ur chin up. X

I've lost 2lb my first week back on plan so I'm happy :)

I've been drinking 2 litres of water and a cup of green tea every day to try and tackle my body fat % and help with my bloating. Seems to work on bloating but can't compare body fat until I'm at work tomorrow and compare my print outs!

Weigh day again today and I've lost another 3lbs! My body fat has gone back up so need to eat more exercise in!

Hope everyone else is doing ok

Great reading!

Back